Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

My Introduction

Hey guys!

I'm Amy, also known as DeltaStrider, and I'm a new player.

A bit about me:

I'm a little hard to get to know at first, but once we know eachother, I'm sure we'll be great friends. I am a percussionist at heart, and I love to play video games (obviously). In the beginning, I may seem a little shy, but don't worry, when I get comfortable I'm very fun to be around. I tend to crack jokes in very sensible times, but please don't be offended, I'm just trying to lighten the mood. I enjoy playing Minecraft, as the opportunities here are endless. I do have dyslexia so I spell things wrong a lot. Currently, I live in Canada, and no, I don't live in an igloo. However, bacon and maple syrup are things I love. I live in an area in Canada that doesn't get much snow, so please don't ask me how the snow is here.

Why I decided to come here:

I have decided to come here because I love to meet people and make new friends. It is very hard for me to make friends in real life, so that's why I choose to come to online communities. Also, I have heard that this community is very friendly and open to new players.

I can't wait to meet all you awesome people and hopefully meet new friends. You can find me in where ever PvP happens on the Auren realm. See you all there!

Realbois

Crusader
Hola Amy, nice to meet ya.

I'm Realbois, a real boy. I'm a new gen meaning I played later than most Desteria players, I love custom enchants and participating in events. In game my IGN is Lamazes (will be changed back to Realbois), I also play on multiple realms as I enjoy realm hopping.

I'm mostly either pvping or auto-clic---- I mean grinding blazes. I have a bit of a lisp, but I don't tend to think about it much.

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to this community, hope everyone welcomes you nicely.

JMan

Ambassador

I'm Realbois, a real boy. I'm a new gen meaning I played later than most Desteria players, I love custom enchants and participating in events. In game my IGN is Lamazes (will be changed back to Realbois), I also play on multiple realms as I enjoy realm hopping.

I'm mostly either pvping or auto-clic---- I mean grinding blazes. I have a bit of a lisp, but I don't tend to think about it much.

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to this community, hope everyone welcomes you nicely.
It's probably a side-effect of being in this community so long, but I genuinely, 100%, cannot tell if this is sincere or sarcastic

HotStuffing

Explorer
I can already tell this whole post is full of lies cause Canada doesn't exist.

Anyways nice to read your post and hope to meet your in-game character on Auren sometime later.

Hitmaka

Explorer

STOP EXPLOITING LITTLE GIRLS!!!!!

jk