My Introduction

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by DeltaStrider, Mar 15, 2019.

1. DeltaStrider

DeltaStrider Peasant

Ratings:
    +1
    Hey guys!

I'm Amy, also known as DeltaStrider, and I'm a new player.

A bit about me:

I'm a little hard to get to know at first, but once we know eachother, I'm sure we'll be great friends. I am a percussionist at heart, and I love to play video games (obviously). In the beginning, I may seem a little shy, but don't worry, when I get comfortable I'm very fun to be around. I tend to crack jokes in very sensible times, but please don't be offended, I'm just trying to lighten the mood. I enjoy playing Minecraft, as the opportunities here are endless. I do have dyslexia so I spell things wrong a lot. Currently, I live in Canada, and no, I don't live in an igloo. However, bacon and maple syrup are things I love. I live in an area in Canada that doesn't get much snow, so please don't ask me how the snow is here.

Why I decided to come here:

I have decided to come here because I love to meet people and make new friends. It is very hard for me to make friends in real life, so that's why I choose to come to online communities. Also, I have heard that this community is very friendly and open to new players.

I can't wait to meet all you awesome people and hopefully meet new friends. You can find me in where ever PvP happens on the Auren realm. See you all there!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Realbois

Realbois Crusader

Ratings:
    +614
    Lamazes
    Hola Amy, nice to meet ya.

I'm Realbois, a real boy. I'm a new gen meaning I played later than most Desteria players, I love custom enchants and participating in events. In game my IGN is Lamazes (will be changed back to Realbois), I also play on multiple realms as I enjoy realm hopping.

I'm mostly either pvping or auto-clic---- I mean grinding blazes. I have a bit of a lisp, but I don't tend to think about it much.

Just wanted to say hi and welcome to this community, hope everyone welcomes you nicely.

3. JMan

JMan Ambassador

Ratings:
    +5,002
    It's probably a side-effect of being in this community so long, but I genuinely, 100%, cannot tell if this is sincere or sarcastic

4. Realbois

Realbois Crusader

Ratings:
    +614
    Lamazes
    Sincere...

5. HotStuffing

HotStuffing Explorer

Ratings:
    +101
    HotSmexyBeach
    I can already tell this whole post is full of lies cause Canada doesn't exist.

Anyways nice to read your post and hope to meet your in-game character on Auren sometime later.