Menu

1,187 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

My introduction

CowAF

Explorer
Hello, I am Aphromoo or CowAF. I am usually a Caden player. I have never made an introduction before so this will be new for me. When I first started playing Caden I was a mere peasent protected by the spawn region. I was safe in Desteria's spawn, but one day they attacked. Players with the rank "Titan" broke down the protection of the outer layers of spawn and started massacring all inside. The players from the faction Scouts tried to protect us, but their efforts were futile. That day my mentor and the person who raised me in Factions died to the Titans. There are still 2 other layers of spawn, but no one knows how long they will last before the Titans attack again. A few years later I trained to join the faction "Scouts". I was finally accepted and vowed to protect the inner layers of spawn from The Titans. My goal is to venture beyond the regions of spawn that protect us and find the Ocean biome with my friend Barmin.

Unmatchable

Peasant
Hello, I am Aphromoo or CowAF. I am usually a Caden player. I have never made an introduction before so this will be new for me. When I first started playing Caden I was a mere peasent protected by the spawn region. I was safe in Desteria's spawn, but one day they attacked. Players with the rank "Titan" broke down the protection of the outer layers of spawn and started massacring all inside. The players from the faction Scouts tried to protect us, but their efforts were futile. That day my mentor and the person who raised me in Factions died to the Titans. There are still 2 other layers of spawn, but no one knows how long they will last before the Titans attack again. A few years later I trained to join the faction "Scouts". I was finally accepted and vowed to protect the inner layers of spawn from The Titans. My goal is to venture beyond the regions of spawn that protect us and find the Ocean biome with my friend Barmin.