• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moonfishing

Mentor
Staff member
Mentor
Content Team
It's certainly unique! I've been a fan of more chilled, relaxed music recently, and this is quite good!

Timothy

Explorer
It's certainly unique! I've been a fan of more chilled, relaxed music recently, and this is quite good!
My music style is very different from others. I prefer music that's emotional and meaningful. Once I get to recording you'll hear this in my lyrics. Thank you for the support :p

Timothy

Explorer
Not really my type but it was still good and relaxing well done
This is a great song and you should definitely keep making more:D:D, but its to mellow for me:)
I prefer darker/moody music over hyped up trap beats. For example I used live drum kicks and snares instead of hip hop/trap kicks and snares. It provides more of an echo without needing reverb and delay :)
Overall thank you so much for the support :3

JMan

Ambassador
What DAW are you using?

There's something off about the tonality as well. It's the most minor thing I've heard in a long time and I feel like you're missing a few accidentals in the melody.

JMan

Ambassador
I use stagelight. Its freeware but I've bought and used vst plugins on it. :p
Never heard of it actually. Probably because it's free :p If you're serious about production, I'd suggest FL Studio. Mainly because it's very cheap and easy to use for virtual instruments if that's what you're into.

Timothy

Explorer
Never heard of it actually. Probably because it's free :p If you're serious about production, I'd suggest FL Studio. Mainly because it's very cheap and easy to use for virtual instruments if that's what you're into.
I've tried it out before I might switch over to it if I get bored of this DAW. This is the closest thing to garage band you're gonna find (I want a mac specifically for garageband :p)Music is gonna be my major since I play guitar and bass plus learning drums and keyboard now :p

JMan

Ambassador
I've tried it out before I might switch over to it if I get bored of this DAW. This is the closest thing to garage band you're gonna find (I want a mac specifically for garageband :p)Music is gonna be my major since I play guitar and bass plus learning drums and keyboard now :p
If you want a Mac, dont even bother with Garageband and buy the EDU bundle for Logic Pro & Final Cut. If you're gonna spend a grand on a Mac already, you can probably spend 200 on $800 worth of software :p That's what I did.
Although, Garageband is free afterall.

Timothy

Explorer
If you want a Mac, dont even bother with Garageband and buy the EDU bundle for Logic Pro & Final Cut. If you're gonna spend a grand on a Mac already, you can probably spend 200 on $800 worth of software :p That's what I did.
Although, Garageband is free afterall.
I will look into your suggestion although being unemployed doesn’t help xD
ableton gang (pc)

logic pro is pretty good too (mac)
this was really good btw
Thank you so much! :)

Playings

Explorer
What DAW are you using?

There's something off about the tonality as well. It's the most minor thing I've heard in a long time and I feel like you're missing a few accidentals in the melody.
i can't read this without getting distracted by that signature

Status
Not open for further replies.