Crusader
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: lahmayo
  • Realm or Service: Desteria (all)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    Make the n word not an instant mute
  • Description:
    you have 3 days to change it back or i will have to take further action... you don't want further action trust me
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
  • Image/Video (Link):

Maybe you shouldn't be saying the n-word in general. No matter how you phrase it, it's racist. Don't tell me you're trying to use it "educationally" either or in any other setting where you'd think it could be acceptable.

Juicey

Crusader
Maybe you shouldn't be saying the n-word in general. No matter how you phrase it, it's racist. Don't tell me you're trying to use it "educationally" either or in any other setting where you'd think it could be acceptable.
Same chick that raged on forums demanding staff be demoted/players banned for using the word "****". But yea racism bad, don't say bad words.

lahmayo

Crusader
but what if im black or other people have the n word pass
Post automatically merged:

$30 says he got muted for it :^)
no i came back a few days ago after like 2 months and said it but go automuted. so i decided to make a suggestion

Enthalpy

Crusader
Isnt it racist bc white ppl cant say the n word,

They cant use a word due to their race

anyways +1 i got muted for saying it

aifowjaifajowfja

Backpacker
+1 This is absolute racism if you guys dont remove it, black people, such as me, call each other the n word all the time. We have transformed the word of hate into a word of friendship. STOP RUINING OUR FAMILY.

Status
Not open for further replies.