Citizen
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: pearlet
  • Realm or Service: Server Store
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    make a godset kit
  • Description:
    I think it would be a good idea to make a godset kit that has all the custom enchants for armor on it. This would be really nice as a gset usually takes 200k xp to make one. This would make pvping a lot easier when you do not have a blaze grinder and dexterity 5. They would sell this kit on the server store for like 20 usd and it would be something you keep (like the overlord and destroyer kit.)
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    This would make pvping a lot easier when you do not have a blaze grinder and dexterity 5.
  • Image/Video (Link):

MajesticMuffin

Trailblazer
Tbh we need at least 1 important thing not p2w. And I feel like gsets should be grinded for and not bought, it gives you a better feeling when you get one from pvp and stuff. -1

Leins

Forest Guardian
Your giving the owner more stuff to make money out of instead of focusing on bettering the server. it takes rougly 160k to make a gset not hard and a gset kit should never be added to the store.

pearlet

Citizen
Your giving the owner more stuff to make money out of instead of focusing on bettering the server. it takes rougly 160k to make a gset not hard and a gset kit should never be added to the store.
yeah true but idk it just gets kinda annoying having to spend an annoyingly long time in a blaze grinder just to get a set to pvp in.

Appealinqs

Backpacker
yeah true but idk it just gets kinda annoying having to spend an annoyingly long time in a blaze grinder just to get a set to pvp in.
make a simple xp grinder like with zombies or some **** and get a kb2, dex 5, looting 5 sword and just smack them into lava and
you've gotten a gset in about 15 minutes

pearlet

Citizen
make a simple xp grinder like with zombies or some **** and get a kb2, dex 5, looting 5 sword and just smack them into lava and
you've gotten a gset in about 15 minutes
true but I don't think that works on auren. correct me if im wrong but i've never seen it done on auren

drags

Peasant
I think maybe they should add a kit to getting class level 99, since auras are pretty much useless. Maybe that could be a good place for a daily or maybe weekly gset kit

LewisYoYoYo

Helper
Staff member
Helper
Content Team
Pros
- Would have it in /kits and wouldn’t have to make it

Cons
- Makes the server pay to win during start of the map
- Loses the point of grinding Experience
- People would have way better sets /kits than newly players

Changes/Notes/Extras

Although this suggestion may have some merit the content team have opted to deny this as they think the grind for a god set is part of the factions experience and this could create to much of a pay to win environment. Thank You!

Denied