Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

list of RELEVANT factions playing besen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitmaka

Explorer
Irrelevant
Are you talking about current competition or comp for next map?

Vortex is currently the ftop faction on besen and pretty active. There's more but I can't think of all rn.
And irrelevant
daFLOPS is pretty active and has a large roster for desty +
Edit:currently #8 on f top 1
Also irrelevant
Bet
[doublepost=1547211722,1547169797][/doublepost]
Pretty much just Vortex lmfao. We have an ftop value six times higher than ftop #2.
Cause you guys are tryharding a map where the ftop is already paid, and you are the only faction that refuses to accept that information

Juicydrop

Citizen
getnuked wont last a week into the map, only good factions that have ever played desteria are nosmoke & lionheart. katana will likely win next map

Ripshooters

Backpacker
getnuked wont last a week into the map, only good factions that have ever played desteria are nosmoke & lionheart. katana will likely win next map
Feom what I know. Nosmoke was getnuked and pirates merged .but pirates did mostly everything. That's why I said pirates. They won 2 maps compared to getnuked 0.

Juicydrop

Citizen
katana is ****
I know its sad lmao, but getnuked is 10x worse
[doublepost=1547397867,1547397707][/doublepost]
Feom what I know. Nosmoke was getnuked and pirates merged .but pirates did mostly everything. That's why I said pirates. They won 2 maps compared to getnuked 0.
i was in nosmoke and getnuked silly, and you're right, but there were some getnuked people that stepped up in nosmoke which is why it was not simply pirates. I have a list of people, probably bigger than what pirate's roster was that contributed to the fac.

Onliest

Explorer
I know its sad lmao, but getnuked is 10x worse
I can't agree with that, but at the same time, I won't disagree either, from what I've seen GetNuked is superior in terms of PvP. Though I haven't met many of the Katana players - just a few, and if Ethan/Eo is as godly a cannoneer as he claims, there should be no reason they won't be Katana in terms of competition.

Juicydrop

Citizen
I can't agree with that, but at the same time, I won't disagree either, from what I've seen GetNuked is superior in terms of PvP. Though I haven't met many of the Katana players - just a few, and if Ethan/Eo is as godly a cannoneer as he claims, there should be no reason they won't be Katana in terms of competition.
Exactly, they SHOULD but they simply wont. which overall makes them a bad faction, i cannot see them winning the map I just can't

Rapidly

Forest Guardian
pirates won 4 maps in a row on besen 1 under my lead 3 under ryan and umay.

Status
Not open for further replies.