lilswing's Event Team Application

Discussion in 'Event Support Team' started by GoSitOnAPinecone, Apr 13, 2019.

1. GoSitOnAPinecone

Ratings:
    +19
    Personal Information

What's your IGN? lilswing

What's your Discord ID?
    lilswing#7212

What timezone are you in?
    Est

Building Section

Are you interested in building?
    Yes

Please list a building 'style' that most accurately describes your own.
    Fantasy

If yes (to the above question), please provide at least one sample build below.
    https://gyazo.com/aa7367d6f4d85b98687595372800b7e8

Are you able to stick to a schedule and complete builds in a timely manner?
    Yes

Detailed Information

Why did you apply for the Event Team?
    I'm reapplying for Event Team Because it has been requested by many people including staff. In my free time, I spend many hours creating massive builds just for fun, so I decided to apply for the event team so my builds will have a purpose.

What experience, if any, are you bringing to the team if your application is accepted?
    This will be my 3rd time applying for Event team. I resigned both times for the same reason. I feel that the number of people who got and are accepted is too high. I only ever see 1-3 people on ET on at the same time. I've heard that there are around 23 people on ET currently. This makes the tag and the rank less special (Although that's the least important part.) Like I've stated above I'm reapplying because of how many people requested it.

What are your goals within the team, and what do you expect to gain personally from the experience?
    Well from what I've seen I'd like to enhance the amount of communication going on between everyone. Over the past few weeks, I've seen very little progress being made by the Event Team. When I log on event I hardly ever see anyone on et working on something. So my goal is to get everyone to talk to each other more often and become more active.

Are you able to communicate and come to compromises with others?
    Yes

If yes (to the above question), please expand on your answer by offering examples.
    This is were almost 99% of the issues occur. Communication is crucial for setting up or running anything with more than 1 person. Event Team is more than one person so therefore to be successful we need to communicate well. This can be tricky because people's opinions can start to get in the way of our team's main goals. So Everyone will need to compromise so no one feels ignored or silenced.

• Like Like x 1
  2. PinkEggs

PinkEggs Explorer

Ratings:
    +133
    +1 I've seen lilswing on event often and would be a great asset

3. LilMythicalCat

LilMythicalCat Citizen

Ratings:
    +16
    +1 Great builds & could help the event team work together more often.

4. Resurectionn

Resurectionn Previously MLGRainbowz

Ratings:
    +19
    +1
    Good builder <O/

5. Hitmaka

Hitmaka Explorer

Ratings:
    +295
    +1 he was a great contributor when he was on ET before, bring him back