Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Legendary Recruitment Thread

MentalTrap

Nobility

We Are
Legendary
Born in Ethra in the 4.0 reset, Legendary started as a 2 man faction and grew into something prodigious. It's Original owner, Skate_, made it into a group unparalleled by other factions, and began its tradition of recruiting skillful and eager players throughout the server. We have now played on several realms including Krynn Eldyn, and Auren However with Desteria+ coming in, we have decided to make Besen our home.

A little Background
Since 4.0 we have stood out as a very prestigious faction in our realms including Ethra, Drego, Krynn and Eldyn. Our faction consists mainly of pvping, raiding, and base building, in fact we practice our pvp and raiding regularly. We have been known to have 20-30 experienced members, though because we have taken such a long break from factions we currently have about 10 veterans of the faction still with us.

Though focused and ambitious, we are quite friendly and flexible and are willing to step back to enjoy the sceneryonce in a while. We think that getting along well is equally important as being useful in the faction, it's been an important trait that protects us from potential insides and beef within the faction.

What sets our particular faction apart is our keen attention to quality, activeness, and know-how. We're always trying to be efficient and creative, yet we also simply just want to have a good time. We want to see people that can accomplish something for the faction but at the same time still be able to have fun. (this is just a game after all)

Overall, our faction has many outstanding pvpers, builders, and strong members; we want to make our mark on Besen and this server. To apply, copy and paste the template and fill out an application below. PLEASE take this part seriously, because it's the both the material and the overall quality of your application that determines if you're accepted. Good luck :p

Leader:
Skate_

Co-Leaders:
Adalva
MentalTrap
_Jrs
_UnbanMe

Moderators:
Coolcat
Genociide
Rezeken
Aussstin
JustDesserts
Hostalityy
N4vy

Members:
(Riparino420)
(Recommendation_)
(OG_Lemon)
(Ra1l)
Buckkillshot
(zYemon)
(RaiderEvo)
(SlxmShady)
(OptimumSkillz)

Requirements:
  • Must be the age of 14 or older​
  • Must be active, kicked for inactivity = stay kicked​
  • Must have or be getting Discord so we can reach you outside Desteria​
  • Must never use illegal hacks or mods while on Desteria​
  • Must respect owner and officers' decisions​
  • Must not ask for promotion (it will come with time)​
  • Must prioritize the faction's urgent affairs before one's own​
  • Must be white and willing to join The Klan​
Application Format:
1. How long have you been on Desteria? Are you experienced with faction servers?

2. Previous factions on Besen.

3. Previous usernames, including your current one.

4. How old are you? (please be honest)

5. Do you have Discord or will you be getting it soon? Username? *Required

6. How often will you be available on Discord/Desteria?

7. Do you have an in-game rank? (Titan, Paladin, etc.) If so, please list it.

8. Do you have any factions or people you particularly dislike? If so, please list them and explain why.

9. What is your gender? (male or female)

This is your chance to show off what you think your good at and what you can bring to the faction; your skills will be tested in various ways. Questions 10-12 are the most important questions that we want to hear, so don't hold back!

*10. Rate yourself out of 10 for each of the following and describe why you think so:
PvP, Raiding, Base Building.
(scale for PvP/Base Building: https://postimg.io/image/6qoc3ecut/)
(scale for Raiding: https://desteria.com/community/threads/cannon-skill-for-recruitment-forums.78350/)

*11. Describe in 3-5 sentences why you would be an asset to the team. What makes you special?

*12. Write a few sentences (2+) on why you want to join Legendary.

Note: If you forget to answer any Important questions, you will be instantly
Denied.

~only people that can accept your application are @Adalva @Skate and myself.
original thread by Skate

Last edited:

Devisian

Crusader
Application Format:
1. How long have you been on Desteria? Are you experienced with faction servers?
since 2.0, yes
2. Previous factions on Auren.
none
devisian bloodycow123
yes
all the time
idk i had god rank back when it used to be normal
8. Do you have any factions or people you particularly dislike? If so, please list them and explain why.
no
9. What is your gender? (no trannies, just male or female)
male

This is your chance to show off what you think your good at and what you can bring to the faction; your skills will be tested in various ways. Questions 10-12 are the most important questions that we want to hear, so don't hold back!

*10. Rate yourself out of 10 for each of the following and describe why you think so:
PvP, Raiding, Base Building. pvp- 8 raiding- 5 building - 9
(scale for PvP/Base Building: https://postimg.io/image/6qoc3ecut/)
(scale for Raiding: https://desteria.com/community/threads/cannon-skill-for-recruitment-forums.78350/)

I used to be in legendary in 4.0 ethra , and i good person ;)

brettrachell

Trailblazer

2. Previous factions on Auren. none

3. Previous usernames, including your current one. brettrachell

4. How old are you? (please be honest) 19 will be 20 in a few weeks

5. Do you have Discord or will you be getting it soon? Username? have Twitchinator21

6. How often will you be available on Discord/Desteria? anytime im needed bby

7. Do you have an in-game rank? (Titan, Paladin, etc.) If so, please list it.titan rank

8. Do you have any factions or people you particularly dislike? If so, please list them and explain why. nah im new to the recent updates so i dont kniw anyone yet

9. What is your gender? (no trannies, just male or female) male

PvP, Raiding, Base Building.
(scale for PvP/Base Building: ) 6
(scale for Raiding: https://desteria.com/community/threads/cannon-skill-for-recruitment-forums.78350/) 4

*11. Describe in 3-5 sentences why you would be an asset to the team. What makes you special?because im friendly and easy to get along with its hard to get me particularly mad at someone I might get upset but ill always forgive and forget so nothing would make want get rid of any friendships ive had

I was originally in legendary back during ethra and that was some of the best times ive had playing minecraft and would really love the chance to reconnect with people i had such fun times and conversations with in factions and just generally goofing around and having fun i know Skate_ was upset with me near the end because everyone was leaving due to the reset and i joined another fac but I would to be apart of legendary again and have fun and relive the days of our time on ethra

OUI

Citizen

AcidicMaru

Peasant
- I just joined Desteria, I however used to play on factions a lot as a kid (though a lot has changed) I used to be the faction grinder, and potion brewer.
- No Previous Faction
- AcidicMaru (current)
- 17 years
- Yes, AcidicMaru#7456
- It's very dependent and would have to be discussed in detail in a voice call.
- I do not.
- No current dislikes
- I'm a female

I have been on for like a few hours I have played a lot of others fractions though.
None
epicdeath15
13 (soon to be 14)
Yes my username is epicdeath15
I’m on discord a lot and I can be on Desteria a lot
Not yet
Nope not at all
Male