▬ι═Store rank══ﺤ

SKILL SET═ﺤ
Hard Working dedicated
I know my priorities
Never gives up

FACTIONS HISTORY (previous factions/servers)═ﺤ
Mantis

ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SAY═ﺤ
I deserve to join Katana because I am a worthy player to have in your faction. I go towards something and I don't stop until I have what I want. I am trustworthy and a hard worker. I will give as much help as possible. I can prove my worth, and loyalty to you by obeying all of the rules, never giving up, and getting along with everyone. I'm a pretty hard worker and will do what i'm told. loyalty is something you earn so I'll do a set amount of jobs for your faction to show my worth and to show that i'm willing to work to get in and stay.I believe by you letting me into your faction I will help the faction prosper and become and more friendly and positive environment. I wish to help others and always be there to give a helping hand, I believe I can help in all ways possible and provide advantages other factions might not have.I spend most of my time on Minecraft building I love building things and I am a very hard worker. Also I dislike jumping faction to faction because you gain trust once you don't break trust then get more trust and do it again and again.I want to join Katana specifically because it's a well organized faction that is great at pvp / raiding and as for the people already in the faction they are chill people.

Skillsevil

Peasant
INFO
▬ι═Age = 17══ﺤ
▬ι═
Timezone = UTC + 1══ﺤ
▬ι═Discord/mic = Skillsevil#3643 / mic : $160 from JBL or $120 From Razer. because 1 aint good enough.══ﺤ
▬ι═
Ingame name = Skillsevil══ﺤ
▬ι═
Online hours = Just a few (will tell you more at the end) /// 2 to 5 hours a day══ﺤ
▬ι═
Ever insided = No (Sad face)══ﺤ
▬ι═
Been Banned = No ( if this is required i can do it)══ﺤ
▬ι═Store rank = (Explorer but i get Hunter in next few days will buy higher if i start enjoying the team) ══ﺤ

SKILL SET = Redstone , Building , Grinding + anything that a normal player would say takes way to long.
═ﺤ

FACTIONS HISTORY
previous factions/servers = Sadly have to say this will be my first serious season but have played many fac servers before. ═ﺤ

ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SAY

There alot i have to say i hope you are willing to read it all , if you i am thanking you for it.
i am 17 just started styding Web/App programming. wich means i have so much time now its crazy , first 2 months i thought about what to do with it and i went working many many hours at my job , made bunch of money and fixed my gaming setup. tommorrow i get my last piece of foam on the wall and than its all set. i played on this server 4 years ago and i wanted to check it out again. met some people online tried making a team for next map and heard people saying you where taking apply's. its litterly a dream to become part of something like this.

i hope you can give me a change or atleast a call on discord where i would love to anwser all your questions
═ﺤ
again thanks for reading

Last edited:

Masocactus

Peasant
▬ι═Age══ﺤ
▬ι═Timezone══ﺤ
MST
▬ι═Discord/mic══ﺤ
Masocactus#0089
I have a mic and don't mind talking
▬ι═Ingame name══ﺤ
Masocactus
▬ι═Online hours══ﺤ
Whenever I can since i do have school and a job, but usually between about 3pm to 10pm
▬ι═Ever insided══ﺤ
Nope
▬ι═Been Banned══ﺤ
Nyet
▬ι═Store rank══ﺤ
Hunter
SKILL SET═ﺤ
I don't mind grinding for resources, and I I'm decent at building things to look nice, but most importantly I learn pretty quick so if you explain it I can probably do it.
FACTIONS HISTORY (previous factions/servers)═ﺤ
I used to play on this server around 3-4 years ago with a few buds, been getting back into it so I figured I would get into an okay faction rather than making my own and being the only one on. The factions I was in are negligible so I won't bother listing them.
ANYTHING YOU'D LIKE TO SAY═ﺤ
-I don't think I'm a boring person and I can get along well with whoever, but I will call you out if you are being a prick.
-I do have a job irl so keep that in mind as I may not always be on.
-Hope to be working with you soon

Status
Not open for further replies.