ItzBenzyCam

Do you have Discord?
Yes

What is your Discord ID?
ItsBenzyCam#9138

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Timezone:
[ACST] Australian Central Standard Time (UTC+10:30)

Are you interested in building?
Yes

Please list a building 'style' that most accurately describes your own. Be as detailed as possible.
I am pretty good at building stuff in the Medievil category, and also good at just building cool things in general.

Please provide at least one sample build below.
I can build castles lol

Are you able to stick to a schedule and complete builds in a timely manner?
Yes

Why did you apply for the Event Team?
I am applying for the event team due to the fact that I would like to help improve the server in any way i can, and this seems like a good way.

What experience, if any, are you bringing to the team if your application is accepted?
I helped build a lobby and warzone on my friend's server.

What are your goals within the team, and what do you expect to gain personally from the experience?
My main goal is to better the experience of players participating in Desterias events.

Are you able to communicate and come to compromises with others?
Yes

Please expand on your answer by offering examples.
When there are arguments within my faction, I am usually the person to sort the situation and help others come to an agreed solution.

Lucy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Event Team Lead
Content Team
Please provide at least one sample build below.
I can build castles lol
Could you please provide us with example builds? Something that you have built before, to show us your skills.

ItzCamo

Backpacker
I have built PVP arenas in wild a few times, I also make base designs/roof arts sometimes. Besides factions though, I do like to build realistic things such as caves, islands, coves, mangroves, etc. I have also built cool houses, fishing huts, and pixel arts on SMP servers.

Lucy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Event Team Lead
Content Team
I have built PVP arenas in wild a few times, I also make base designs/roof arts sometimes. Besides factions though, I do like to build realistic things such as caves, islands, coves, mangroves, etc. I have also built cool houses, fishing huts, and pixel arts on SMP servers.
That's great! Would you happen to have any pictures?

ItzCamo

Backpacker
Unfortunately, I do not have any photos/screenshots of any of my builds as I have recently gotten a new pc, and do not really take pictures of them.