Menu

1,187 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

introdution

My friends describe me as intentional, caring, funny, goofy, passionate. When meeting people for the first time, I can be pretty nervous and anxious; once I open up I am a lot more open. I appreciate open communication and setting clear boundaries. Under COVID, looking for somebody I can be physically and emotionally intimate with. Touch starvation is real and it sucks. I love to cuddle and make others feel secure and cared for. I have a lot of different interests and can usually connect well with people if we have any overlapping interests; even if we don’t, I love learning from people who are passionate about something! Hit me up if you’re into any of the following : puns, memes, dad jokes board games, video games, anime, TV shows, movies left politics, community care, youth organizing, urban planning, solarpunk, imagining alternative economies and societies sci-fi, speculative fiction, Octavia Butler and Ursula Le Guin in particular R&B, hip hop, soul, jazz (including very niche jazz memes) personal/family history, relationship dynamics, trauma, what healthy/functional relationships can look like

My friends describe me as intentional, caring, funny, goofy, passionate. When meeting people for the first time, I can be pretty nervous and anxious; once I open up I am a lot more open. I appreciate open communication and setting clear boundaries. Under COVID, looking for somebody I can be physically and emotionally intimate with. Touch starvation is real and it sucks. I love to cuddle and make others feel secure and cared for. I have a lot of different interests and can usually connect well with people if we have any overlapping interests; even if we don’t, I love learning from people who are passionate about something! Hit me up if you’re into any of the following : puns, memes, dad jokes board games, video games, anime, TV shows, movies left politics, community care, youth organizing, urban planning, solarpunk, imagining alternative economies and societies sci-fi, speculative fiction, Octavia Butler and Ursula Le Guin in particular R&B, hip hop, soul, jazz (including very niche jazz memes) personal/family history, relationship dynamics, trauma, what healthy/functional relationships can look like
ok

Unmatchable

Peasant
you stink

Leins

Forest Guardian
I harvest potatoes for a living, I think I’d be great addition to the community!