Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Introduction - ThatAce

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatAce

Nobility
monkaS lol, 50% life steal buff is actually ridiculous. you also have to remember the armor nerfs (doesnt apply much to reaper anyways) but regardless. his max damage is like 144 to the body, that’s 72 health back. saw a clip of someone getting like 1k health back with an ult lol. yeah, mccree is the best for doing both (ashe is a somewhat good option for this as well but not as good as mccree). As of now yeah mccree’s the best for this but I’m talking post patch, where I’m confident that reaper will be better for killing tanks. Not shields, which is why arguably mccree is better because he does both but reaper will also be viable.

Besides, the main problem with having reaper over mccree right now is that most games are goats. objectively you’d think reaper would be good against 3 tanks but there’s so much punish potential with goats that it’s hard to get in to the tank line and burst one down. Imo with this PTR patch they’re clearly trying to nerf goats and along with the punish goes down so it’ll most likely be easier for reaper to do these things but who knows.

I definitely agree with you saying mccree is the best for breaking shields and killing tanks right now, but in the future I’m not sure of that still being the case but it’s too soon to tell. Though I do disagree when you say it’s “only” going up 20% as that is a VERY large number

This post’s sort of unorganized, sorry, hopefully you get my point tho
Yeah they are trying to nerf goats. With DVA's matrix cooldown increased and Brig's rally gone worse, reaper gone stronger and mcree too, goats won't work

Nate

Overlord
Yeah they are trying to nerf goats. With DVA's matrix cooldown increased and Brig's rally gone worse, reaper gone stronger and mcree too, goats won't work
yea hopefully the dm nerf isnt too bad I think it’ll mostly just make it so grav doesnt get eaten as much lol

Status
Not open for further replies.