Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

I'm getting sick of waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Overlord
Well I think that's a very biased statement coming from a Desteria player tbh. Last I checked LemonCloud had like double Desteria's playerbase. I don't like LemonCloud very much, but right now it's doing better.
Lemoncloud has legitimately 5-15 active players, its only more popular now because of the reset

Nesbite

Overlord
On a normal basis of desteria, desteria does 2x better than lemon cloud which is why I say it has more potential.
You could argue that tbh. Factions as a gamemode is dying out, Skyblock is for some reason getting a lot more popular these days and minigame servers were always the most popular ones. If LC had proper advertising once it resets its gamemodes it would probably do better than Desteria. Why? Because you have multiple different Gamemodes to choose from when Desty is focusing on Factions only. But, only time will tell. And don't call me biased because I play on LC, I've been here way longer than there.

lahmayo

Explorer
Sure, but it's not exactly secret information that it has been made. I've noticed that other staff are talking about how the list has been created, including Omega himself.
As for who is on the list, I have no idea; and neither does anybody else.
I didn’t mean he told the community I meant he told us (the higher ups including me) that we weren’t supposed to release any info on what is going to be happening on feb 26

Onliest

Explorer
While I agree that progress updates are beneficial to keeping players intrigued to what's coming, there's always the concern by omega for not wanting to spoil too much of what's changing.
On the flip side though, I understand where people are coming from when they say their expectations are actually being lowered by the lack of information being put out.
(Also lemon saying early December didn't really seem like a set in stone date, as he said it probably not even two weeks before December began. If he really meant that time-frame, there would've been more elaboration on it)

In the long run though, there will still be change-logs starting back up when Desteria plus' beta launches; So look out for those.
anyone ever tell you you look like hermione granger?
[doublepost=1547256029,1547255915][/doublepost]
I didn’t mean he told the community I meant he told us (the higher ups including me) that we weren’t supposed to release any info on what is going to be happening on feb 26
"the higher ups" lmao i ****ing love you

Juicydrop

Citizen
You could argue that tbh. Factions as a gamemode is dying out, Skyblock is for some reason getting a lot more popular these days and minigame servers were always the most popular ones. If LC had proper advertising once it resets its gamemodes it would probably do better than Desteria. Why? Because you have multiple different Gamemodes to choose from when Desty is focusing on Factions only. But, only time will tell. And don't call me biased because I play on LC, I've been here way longer than there.
Yes but the minigame servers that are DOMINATING right now are obviously *******, a little of ******** and cubecraft. there is no reason for those players to leave the servers they love to start playing lemoncloud. And just because a server offers "more gamemodes" does not make it better in any way. Actually, it makes it worse, which is why you do not see *******, cubecraft, and ******** coming out with skyblock, hcf, factions, etc. Desteria is a factions server with many TYPES of faction game modes, lemoncloud is a poorly drawn up server.

Status
Not open for further replies.