Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

I thought Blorbin was a bad staff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dovy

Peasant
I thought Blorbin was a bad staff but now that I think about it he did make a mistake by false muting but he owned up to his mistakes and took blame. But then there’s Prismo. Prismo muted me today for saying “n words” in chat (which isn’t muteable) and then instead of owning up to his mistake he changed the ban from “slur” to “harassment.” I then had to get my friends to get me unbanned. Then I joined back into Desteria and called him out on his false ban (without being toxic) and then he bans me for harassment again. Bro this guy is literally a horrible staff member. Thank you to a Blorbin for actually owning up to your mistakes and not being like Prismo. This prob gonna get locked too.

Prismo

Explorer
I changed your punishment from "Offensive behavior/Slurs" to "Harassment" because 1) "n-word" isn't mutable at the current time, and 2) your mute/ban history tells me that you cussing others out for no discernible reason is a common thing that occurs with you. I unmuted and remuted you because I am (to my own surprise) incredibly incompetent at what I signed up to do and I learned from my massive ****up. I didn't remute you because you yelled at me, I remuted you because you should've stayed muted, and that's my fault. I joined a support call with Goin, Realbois, and Omega to re-evaluate the situation, and you will remained banned for the day.

I'm trying to improve my abilities and, frankly, this was an excellent scenario to learn from. For as much as I dislike you and everyone else on Besen cussing each other out simply because you are enemy factions and whatnot, I also thank you for helping me deal with people and situations like what just happened a whole lot better.

Stop swearing at other players. I'll dm FocusedBard too before goin and Realbois yell at me for being one-sided.

Dovy

Peasant
I changed your punishment from "Offensive behavior/Slurs" to "Harassment" because 1) "n-word" isn't mutable at the current time, and 2) your mute/ban history tells me that you cussing others out for no discernible reason is a common thing that occurs with you. I unmuted and remuted you because I am (to my own surprise) incredibly incompetent at what I signed up to do and I learned from my massive ****up. I didn't remute you because you yelled at me, I remuted you because you should've stayed muted, and that's my fault. I joined a support call with Goin, Realbois, and Omega to re-evaluate the situation, and you will remained banned for the day.

I'm trying to improve my abilities and, frankly, this was an excellent scenario to learn from. For as much as I dislike you and everyone else on Besen cussing each other out simply because you are enemy factions and whatnot, I also thank you for helping me deal with people and situations like what just happened a whole lot better.

Stop swearing at other players. I'll dm FocusedBard too before goin and Realbois yell at me for being one-sided.
Funny because I’ve never actually been muted before for cussing to other players (so that’s false)

To say that I cussed out FocusedBard for no reason is completely false. I told him to **** off because we were cannoning. The toxicity was completely factions related. (so that’s false too)

goin

Backpacker

We weren't the one yelling, That guy with a flaming homosexual accent was. His last harassment mute was 1 year ago (Had nothing to do with cussing) and We didn't re-evaluate anything in the call. Dovy is probably the only player who will ever get banned for cussing. Overall I think this is a complete bullshit mute. Did not excessively repeat his insults and He wasn't warned like 99 percent of the staff do. Note: He was muted for saying "***** ass ***** n word piece of ****" In 1 sentence. Nothing is muteable in that sentence. Those are all common widespread insults used on a daily basis on besen. #FreeDovy

Last edited:

Dovy

Peasant

Harassment according to Desteria
“The act of continued badgering or pestering of another player or Staff Member. You’re expected to behave respectfully towards your peers.”
I sent one message into chat about FocusedBard and the rules say “the CONTINUED badgering or pestering.”
And I’ve never been banned/muted before for harassment so....
Obviously, I don’t expect to get unbanned because Desteria staff don’t like admitting to mistakes but I love proving people wrong.

Mystah

Nobility

You applied for staff on a FACTIONS SERVER and expect factions in chat to not swear at each other, hmmmmm you must have never actually played the game before its supposed to be toxic so let it be. its a staffs job to make sure it doesnt go too far and your judgement on what is too far will make you a good or hated staff member.

Onliest

Explorer

Cursing at other players isn't mutable. It's not considered harassment until they were asked to stop and kept going.

PinkEggs

Explorer

I hope you know swearing and toxicity will always happen on factions. You don’t mute someone for simply swearing as others.

Subtact

Overlord
For some reason I feel like staff need to always play the game with their rulebook right next to them. Theye kind of instances are becoming so prevalent holy.

AfricanWifi

Explorer
I love how toxic besen is because we scare all the nine year olds back to caden so then besen remains pure

also finding creative ways to talk **** about eachother is pretty funny

BrickMasterRaj

Crusader
yo just admitted he hates everyone from besen. You play an ez realm.
Those reading comprehension skills...
For as much as I dislike you and everyone else on Besen cussing each other out simply because you are enemy factions and whatnot, I also thank you for helping me deal with people and situations like what just happened a whole lot better.
Never once said he hated anyone. Said he hated the behavior.

WuYi

Crusader
I believe that theres a bit of previous and current staff having some trouble with handling toxicity.
I understand that constant harassment can be annoying but in all fairness. People who apply for staff brings it on themselves.
With that being said theres of cause at points harassment which exceeds acceptable levels

Status
Not open for further replies.