Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

I LOST MY OVERLORD KIT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enabull

Peasant
I have a review to write, and im not going to say anything mean or wrong, im just going to state the facts. heres what it is. Im a loyal desteria player and have been for years. ive bought myself ranks, IGM, Auraus, everything. Ive also bought many other players ranks on here since 3.0. ive been here for a long time. Heres my problem:

I log on after the new reset and see that my overlord is missing. i then find out that i have to make a forum account to submit a ticket to get it fixed. so i do that, and then i ask a mod to help me. they say they will later. Im wondering how you can just take something that i paid good money for? and then make me go through a bunch of steps to get it back? uh, no. either give me my rank or give me my money back. its really that simple. I said the same stuff in the chat on the game, and the staff muted me. for 4 hours. i wasnt being mean or anything, wasnt using profanity, i was simply stating facts and they didnt like that. really really dissapointed with the amount (or lack of) professionalism when it comes to the staff on this server. the owner is a complete douche, and instead of helping me he muted me. i love this server i really hope the staff steps their game up because this is simply unacceptable.

Terovic

Backpacker
I have a review to write, and im not going to say anything mean or wrong, im just going to state the facts. heres what it is. Im a loyal desteria player and have been for years. ive bought myself ranks, IGM, Auraus, everything. Ive also bought many other players ranks on here since 3.0. ive been here for a long time. Heres my problem:

I log on after the new reset and see that my overlord is missing. i then find out that i have to make a forum account to submit a ticket to get it fixed. so i do that, and then i ask a mod to help me. they say they will later. Im wondering how you can just take something that i paid good money for? and then make me go through a bunch of steps to get it back? uh, no. either give me my rank or give me my money back. its really that simple. I said the same stuff in the chat on the game, and the staff muted me. for 4 hours. i wasnt being mean or anything, wasnt using profanity, i was simply stating facts and they didnt like that. really really dissapointed with the amount (or lack of) professionalism when it comes to the staff on this server. the owner is a complete douche, and instead of helping me he muted me. i love this server i really hope the staff steps their game up because this is simply unacceptable.
First of all, it is impossible to complain about being muted without showing what messages you sent. Secondly, making a support ticket takes all of 2 minutes. I hardly think that qualifies as “a bunch of steps”

Enabull

Peasant
its clearly not impossible, because i just did. thanks! and how many steps it was is besides the point. damn, why are all you staff so incompetent and unhelpful? just help us players out instead of running your mouths. lol
[doublepost=1523561565,1523561519][/doublepost]
Make a support ticket.
yeah make a support ticket so they can ignore you for 3 weeks LMAO

Terovic

Backpacker
its clearly not impossible, because i just did. thanks! and how many steps it was is besides the point. damn, why are all you staff so incompetent and unhelpful? just help us players out instead of running your mouths. lol
I had mine answered in like 6 hours.

DragonsFruit

Backpacker
My support ticket was answered in 2 hours and it was sent 1 hour before the ACTUAL RESET. Also sent another 2 tickets regarding Overlord and the fixes they will be implementing and it was resolved in just as quick of a time. Considering you complained about staff muting you for "no reason" with no proof, your broken English, you lacking a forums account even though you played in 3.0, you're obviously some arrogant and annoying random who doesn't understand it was their own fault for #1 being muted and #2 not making a support ticket earlier when it was literally spammed all over the server and forums. So basically all the "many steps it was" was literally two steps; creating a forums account and sending a support ticket. Not our problem you don't pay attention to updates and whatnot.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.