Menu

1,187 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

I got banned for potting too fast

southgods

Crusader
So I got banned because I know how to pot and some mod thought I was using autopot or some ******ed ****.

Staffs pov: 1:10-1:12 and 2:15-2:17

Example of me Potting:

Basically when I pot, I pot 2 ways. Turn around to double pot, and flicking my pot to the right and running into it.

I do that because when you need to turn to pot, your opponent can get some hits in and your hearts will go down and you'll need to pot more. I pot "weird" because I can gain my health back and also keep on fighting at the same time.

next time I just won't pot and die

lahmayo

Crusader
lmao ur definitely not autopotting because anyone who plays event knows how to do that fast potting **** bc i do it all the time. Justin also banned me a few days ago for cheating on an alt and only unbanned me because i recorded all my fights leading up to the ban and as the ban happened. idk if you'll get unbanned or not but you're definitely autoclicking with that smooth aim and 9-15 cps range

Jnf

Crusader
Tbh even if he was autopotting (which i don't think he is) This recording is still not enough proof lmfao......

southgods

Crusader
lmao ur definitely not autopotting because anyone who plays event knows how to do that fast potting **** bc i do it all the time. Justin also banned me a few days ago for cheating on an alt and only unbanned me because i recorded all my fights leading up to the ban and as the ban happened. idk if you'll get unbanned or not but you're definitely autoclicking with that smooth aim and 9-15 cps range
I butterfly, have a hand cam vid of me clicking like 12-18 cps on mmc.

Besides not to aim on minecraft for thanks for ur opinion

Costy

Overlord
when i was staff awhile back. i noticed that when someone pots from another persons pov, it shows it go a lot faster making it look like autopot.... but in reality its legit and slower. its just desteria its a lil weird. # Bring back costy as reviewer?. staff teams a joke right now.