Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

How did you find Desteria?

How did you first find Desteria?

• A server listing website (comment if you remember which)

Votes: 85 37.4%
  • ZexyZek YouTube

Votes: 10 4.4%
  • Other YouTuber (comment if you remember which)

Votes: 12 5.3%
  • Friend / word-of-mouth

Votes: 93 41.0%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 27 11.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Vault111

Crusader
I found the server when it was extremely popular. Holding a steady population of 2000+ concurrent players.

Aeris

Overlord
i joined because lc complained about how terrible this place was and i got interested
they were exaggerating :v

Gelato101

Overlord
Server listing site, I had wanted to join a server for a while back in 2014, and I finally decided to do it. I don't remember which one it is or if it even still is up

Wazizle

Explorer
I remember exactly how i found Desteria, i was looking for an server just to play with my friends and this was top of a server listing and then it just spiralled off into many many hours, was 3.0 so i don't remember :p

Ace

Trailblazer
Searched up: "PvP servers that are easy to hack on". 5 minutes later I log on Desteria and completely destroy @TheBeatDown, @EasyKoth, TacoNugget, Iftkics, and The_Flame_Badger with my amazing PvP skills.

Edit: I ended up making friends -> Deleting my PvP skills -> Playing Desteria for 2 years.

GG

Last edited:

PandaDaKill

Crusader
I'm not completely sure where I found Desteria, but I do know my brother played it, and I watched him and played on his account.
Then when I got my own account I started playing with him on a different computer.
It was an amazing time, around 3.0 but he lost interest in Minecraft, and I stopped playing. And then the computer I used broke. So I couldn't play anymore.
Then last Christmas I got my own computer, so of course I downloaded Minecraft and added Desteria and played most the day.
Then things kicked off and I stayed around this time. :D
Joining Desteria has had a big influence on my life, and I feel that Desteria is like a second home to me.
I have quit many times over the years, but whenever I want to get back into factions, I try other servers, but every single time, I end up back on Desteria.

May have been a bit much, but now you know some background history on me and Desteria :)

Bonfiyah

Nobility
Found it during 9.0 on one of the Minecraft server lists, I knew I was looking for a vanilla-ish factions server and found this one quite quickly.

EmoM

Peasant
I've been watching my brother play here for a whole map until I decided to actually buy a Minecraft account to join, so it's basically my first server. :sneaky:

Last edited:

PandaDaKill

Crusader
I'm not completely sure where I found Desteria, but I do know my brother played it, and I watched him and played on his account.
Then when I got my own account I started playing with him on a different computer.
It was an amazing time, around 3.0 but he lost interest in Minecraft, and I stopped playing. And then the computer I used broke. So I couldn't play anymore.
Then last Christmas I got my own computer, so of course I downloaded Minecraft and added Desteria and played most the day.
Then things kicked off and I stayed around this time. :D
Joining Desteria has had a big influence on my life, and I feel that Desteria is like a second home to me.
I have quit many times over the years, but whenever I want to get back into factions, I try other servers, but every single time, I end up back on Desteria.

May have been a bit much, but now you know some background history on me and Desteria :)

Octaret

Citizen
After being on MC for about a month I had gotten bored of playing Prison and other types of servers and finally decided to look for a factions server, which honestly seemed quiet boring to me at the time. I searched for factions servers and found Desty (after going through a few other servers) on what I believe was minecraftservers.org and have been here ever since.

Status
Not open for further replies.