JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

how bad this server became

Status
Not open for further replies.

Volcarona

Nobility
It’s just as bad as your English.
[doublepost=1549739452,1549739370][/doublepost]
I can confirm that tnt/cannons are the cause of any existing lag.

Everything else (other than redstone/tnt) is optimized and the server runs 20tps @ 300 players.

Just to reassure you, cannon fixes and making sure they don't affect performance is our top priority, just above finishing prestiges, quests and some other small tasks.

@Mephen has made significant progress with "LemonSpigot", the new jar we'll be running. As a bonus we've also added the following to it:
  • Async Hit Detection Packets
  • Kohi Knockback Values
Even if it seems like we're not doing anything, there's a lot going on development-wise.

We'll see about @Mephen posting a developer post to go into more detail about this.
You really don’t listen...
@Mephen please dont say its me and please dont use the tps excuse because they are literally bullshit
just do something with the server because everytime theres a team fight the server is getting ****ed

August

Crusader
That was my joke, don't go stealing it. Sure we got raided, what's more embarrassing? Silking...
you act like we silked when we were being raided, we literally silked our **** to move bases because our base was dogshit, not because were being attempted. Honestly, why would we silk because of that? GetNuked got stopped by cobwebs and got 2 walls in before their cannon blew.

Ace

Trailblazer
you act like we silked when we were being raided, we literally silked our **** to move bases because our base was dogshit, not because were being attempted. Honestly, why would we silk because of that? GetNuked got stopped by cobwebs and got 2 walls in before their cannon blew.
The server went to 2 tps, and I'm pretty sure we used a cannon that doesn't work well on Desteria. That raid was a meme. If we were serious, we would've breached first try. You only had Tru3Blue and CoeKane defending. Silking is silking, no matter the reason. Also, I was told that base design/ layout was your idea, lmao.

August

Crusader
The server went to 2 tps, and I'm pretty sure we used a cannon that doesn't work well on Desteria. That raid was a meme. If we were serious, we would've breached first try. You only had Tru3Blue and CoeKane defending. Silking is silking, no matter the reason. Also, I was told that base design/ layout was your idea, lmao.
*raid was a meme* you attempted in the first 24 hours of tnt with all the money you had what are you ****ing smoking

Literally coekane solo defended dude you couldnt breach cobwebs

Also that layout and design was not my fault or idea, the base was actually ****ed since it was created

JMan

Ambassador
We'll see about @Mephen posting a developer post to go into more detail about this.
Please do! Issues like this ruin the upper-level of factions play that you strive for. Big cannons, big fights, big bases. That's the scope of Desteria right now. You've left simplicity in the rearview - for better or worse, so if you're going to have massive action, you'll need a hardy system to back it up and the players should feel confident in it.

Also, the same people who frequent the forums and care to read such a post, are also the people who would be relieved to see it, so it'll be well-read and well worth it. ^_^

Ace

Trailblazer
*raid was a meme* you attempted in the first 24 hours of tnt with all the money you had what are you ****ing smoking

Literally coekane solo defended dude you couldnt breach cobwebs

Also that layout and design was not my fault or idea, the base was actually ****ed since it was created
We were there for like 2 hrs. Lol. It was your idea, your co-leaders told me so. Lolol.

August

Crusader
We were there for like 2 hrs. Lol. It was your idea, your co-leaders told me so. Lolol.
"Co-leaders" ???? We had 1 coleader and it was Coekane. Coekane is literal dogshit, doesn't know what hes talking about. By the time I stepped in to even do anything with the base it was far too late.
and being there for 2 hours and not even past 2 walls? LOL good for you dude
[doublepost=1549919084,1549918979][/doublepost]
I can confirm that tnt/cannons are the cause of any existing lag.

Everything else (other than redstone/tnt) is optimized and the server runs 20tps @ 300 players.

Just to reassure you, cannon fixes and making sure they don't affect performance is our top priority, just above finishing prestiges, quests and some other small tasks.

@Mephen has made significant progress with "LemonSpigot", the new jar we'll be running. As a bonus we've also added the following to it:
  • Async Hit Detection Packets
  • Kohi Knockback Values
Even if it seems like we're not doing anything, there's a lot going on development-wise.

"kohi knockback values" thats really cute

Status
Not open for further replies.