Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

How’s everything?

PandaDaKill

Crusader
Heyyo, Panda popping in for A lil questionnaire :)

Just doing a quick survey on Desteria.
Answer the following and post your answers down below ^-^

- When did you join Desteria?
- how are you liking Desteria?
- what realm do you play?
- What would you change about the server given the chance?
- Who’s your favorite staff?

lahmayo

Trailblazer
dude you post farm so hard. you make these posts hoping for a **** ton of views and replies lmao

VJO

Backpacker
idk if he's farming views he's doing a good job. Intriguing post my friend. I liked your other one to. You def put a bit of thought into these.

lahmayo

Trailblazer
idk if he's farming views he's doing a good job. Intriguing post my friend. I liked your other one to. You def put a bit of thought into these.
VJO you don't know who this kid is. he used to make forum "clickbait" posts because he wanted replies and views on all of his posts so badly. He's been doing this for months

lahmayo

Trailblazer
I haven’t posted in months, and they weren’t clickbait
you used to post the same **** like this trying to get attention lmao. i remember perfectly that no one liked you. and i meant forum clickbait meaning a completely pointless post asking for people to view it and reply to it for attention

VJO

Backpacker
you used to post the same **** like this trying to get attention lmao. i remember perfectly that no one liked you. and i meant forum clickbait meaning a completely pointless post asking for people to view it and reply to it for attention
Isn't that the point of any post though XD. To get views and get people to reply to it lmfao.

Ace

Crusader
So what, just let him do what he wants. I also think what he does is annoying, but there's no need to put him down.

lahmayo

Trailblazer
Isn't that the point of any post though XD. To get views and get people to reply to it lmfao.
isn't the goal of every youtube video to get views and comments? yet there's still something called clickbait??

VJO

Backpacker
isn't the goal of every youtube video to get views and comments? yet there's still something called clickbait??
This isn't clickbate tho... nothing in this post is tricking you into clicking. The name of the post is "How's Everything". He asks the question then gives you a template to review the question itself. The post is pretty useless in many ways but, it's not clickbate lmao. Anyways this is a stupid conversation. Gonna stop responding in here and allow the post to be used as it was intended. Have a good night lahmayo.

Hitmaka

Trailblazer
This isn't clickbate tho... nothing in this post is tricking you into clicking. The name of the post is "How's Everything". He asks the question then gives you a template to review the question itself. The post is pretty useless in many ways but, it's not clickbate lmao. Anyways this is a stupid conversation. Gonna stop responding in here and allow the post to be used as it was intended. Have a good night lahmayo.
Shut up

lahmayo

Trailblazer
mk well if you read what i said then you'd understand that when i say "forum clickbait" it's not the actual meaning of clickbait lmao. what i meant by forum clickbait is a title with a question which makes people want to click on it. then the classic i'm taking a survey please respond below. then he just said some completely random useless questions that are easy to answer to get people to reply