Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

(Hopefully) Final F Top Update (Sepre 10.0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ovulate

Explorer
So, since we're all praying to the mighty Citrus above that Sepre is given a reset soon, I'm gonna give the final F top update for the realm.

ljyB9-e-R3aEv1C-CLA8iQ.jpeg

1. XXX - First faction to reach 8 billion on Sepre, possibly in the whole history of Desteria. A faction full of expert minemen who are dedicated to their work and put 150% effort into the faction and growing it. Not a bad word could be said about any of their fine members and mods, and most certainly not about the leader, Californicator.
2. Immortals - Led by kristopher205 now, formerly EddyTheGoat, a lovely group of young adults who are also expert minemen and dedicated individuals, despite Eddy quitting and giving Kris ownership.
3. OhSuuwwoop - Led by Syntrafice, bunch of salty individuals who decided to quit Desteria (since poor poor Syntrafice couldn't be number one this map and his beloved baby F1NN moved to District). Basically a dead faction full of crybabies, minus the cutie Fawnling. Proved they're the worse faction and the worst mergers this map.
4. Mayhem - Always loved Venbud, basically Immortal's alt fac. Let's hope they don't merge hehe.
5. Evolution - Led by Cremation, an also fair group of folks that I've just had the pleasure of gaining a good allyship with. Everyone besides Zesh is pretty cool.
6. Outlines - Only still on f top because they watered their spawners. Dead faction.
7. Eggplants - Led by Autysm, they were overclaimable by a small amount a couple days ago. Noobs.
8. Imperium - Led by badbadger48, only still on f top because of player balances.
9. Issa - Turns out that Elivix and TheCocaineTrain are two different people. Who would've thought.
10. IoI (eye-oh-eye not el-oh-el) - Led by Haye, pretty much only pvp'ers but they're pretty cool people.

kris

Nobility
Yeethy. Hopefully the mighty Desteria gods will add some new content and reset by the end of this month :)

ChiraqVillian

Nobility
So, since we're all praying to the mighty Citrus above that Sepre is given a reset soon, I'm gonna give the final F top update for the realm.

View attachment 26744

1. XXX - First faction to reach 8 billion on Sepre, possibly in the whole history of Desteria. A faction full of expert minemen who are dedicated to their work and put 150% effort into the faction and growing it. Not a bad word could be said about any of their fine members and mods, and most certainly not about the leader, Californicator.
2. Immortals - Led by kristopher205 now, formerly EddyTheGoat, a lovely group of young adults who are also expert minemen and dedicated individuals, despite Eddy quitting and giving Kris ownership.
3. OhSuuwwoop - Led by Syntrafice, bunch of salty individuals who decided to quit Desteria (since poor poor Syntrafice couldn't be number one this map and his beloved baby F1NN moved to District). Basically a dead faction full of crybabies, minus the cutie Fawnling. Proved they're the worse faction and the worst mergers this map.
4. Mayhem - Always loved Venbud, basically Immortal's alt fac. Let's hope they don't merge hehe.
5. Evolution - Led by Cremation, an also fair group of folks that I've just had the pleasure of gaining a good allyship with. Everyone besides Zesh is pretty cool.
6. Outlines - Only still on f top because they watered their spawners. Dead faction.
7. Eggplants - Led by Autysm, they were overclaimable by a small amount a couple days ago. Noobs.
8. Imperium - Led by badbadger48, only still on f top because of player balances.
9. Issa - Turns out that Elivix and TheCocaineTrain are two different people. Who would've thought.
10. IoI (eye-oh-eye not el-oh-el) - Led by Haye, pretty much only pvp'ers but they're pretty cool people.
I love how you say we left because we were salty but when eddy leaves they are just some good o young adults

Its really funny

We didnt quite because we got salty we quit because we got tired of how ****ty desty was how eddy never got off sepre

Anddddd a better server opened up and we just moved to that one

Dont make post about f top updates and be bias in the ****ing descriptions of the factions you made you self

This thread really makes me wanna off my self

Liamogog

Peasant
I love how you say we left because we were salty but when eddy leaves they are just some good o young adults

Its really funny

We didnt quite because we got salty we quit because we got tired of how ****ty desty was how eddy never got off sepre

Dont make post about f top updates and be bias in the ****ing descriptions of the factions you made you self

Facts bro

Cannoner

Trailblazer
me?

ovulate

Explorer

Its really funny

Nerdy bud. I'm not really biased, though I made the post sound like it. I was trying to lighten the mood a bit since Sepre 10.0 is a dead map and we're all praying and hoping for a reset. Just because Eddy is an expert mineman doesn't mean you had to quit; it just shows that you couldn't hack it. And since you were in Outlines, you should know all about factions that give up because they can't be in the top 3.

Your idea of "better' is what's truly biased here. Both Desteria and Noxious have great features that entice various users. It's only your opinion that it's "better."

This was a ****in troll post and you got pretty (mad) at it, it sounds. Chill out b.
[doublepost=1511078279,1511078246][/doublepost]
You're the only good thing left from OhDonkeh. Bless your soul.

Syntrafice

Nobility
Demoted (':
The truth is, XXX are the only faction sad enough to sweat for f top on a dead map.
OhSuuwwoop quit when they became the first fac to hit 5bil (nearly a month ago?)

ovulate

Explorer
Demoted (':
The truth is, XXX are the only faction sad enough to sweat for f top on a dead map.
OhSuuwwoop quit when they became the first fac to hit 5bil (nearly a month ago?)

XXX just hit 8 bill. Your record is as irrelevant as your faction this map. Go back to Noxious.
the real question is how much time to you no lifes spend selling iron every day. its just sad
Proper English would've been preferred, but I got your point. I haven't sold iron in three days. Create sell wands.

ChiraqVillian

Nobility
Nerdy bud. I'm not really biased, though I made the post sound like it. I was trying to lighten the mood a bit since Sepre 10.0 is a dead map and we're all praying and hoping for a reset. Just because Eddy is an expert mineman doesn't mean you had to quit; it just shows that you couldn't hack it. And since you were in Outlines, you should know all about factions that give up because they can't be in the top 3.

Your idea of "better' is what's truly biased here. Both Desteria and Noxious have great features that entice various users. It's only your opinion that it's "better."

This was a ****in troll post and you got pretty (mad) at it, it sounds. Chill out b.
[doublepost=1511078279,1511078246][/doublepost]
You're the only good thing left from OhDonkeh. Bless your soul.
"Not bias" "Even though it sounds like it" You legit contradicted your self right there bud

Yeah calling a faction salty defo lightens the mood gj bud

We quit because eddy never got off and didn't take over his parent's lawn mowing business

Also, outlines didn't quit because we couldn't get top 3

We quit because eddy cegg glitched into our base

How is calling a server with more active staff, Better plugins, Better player base, and Non-dead being biased?

Desteria has basic ***** features nothing really sticks out beside the Levels/class system (Which isn't even that good you just shove money into a villager and kit a few perks outta it)

It's not an opinion is more of facts

Also, how was this a troll post? Are you slow? You took a ss of f top and gave your opinions on people on f top thats not trolling my good sir

If you would like to learn how to troll dm me on discord and ill give you a crash course

socks_guy12

Backpacker

View attachment 26744

The OhSuuwoop description is extremely accurate. All the other factions had to work for their spot while they attempted to shortcut. They always back stab their allies+truces, become sore losers if you win, and merge to get to the top. They get mad and claim eddy stays up all night, but we are actually all working together checking the base (It is extremely hard for them to work as a team, so they might not believe this part). OhSuuwoop will do anything in their power to try and win. They tried to back stab us and failed and they will try to do the same to you if you truce them. Other than that, the whole thread seems pretty dandy young man.

ChiraqVillian

Nobility
The OhSuuwoop description is extremely accurate. All the other factions had to work for their spot while they attempted to shortcut. They always back stab their allies+truces, become sore losers if you win, and merge to get to the top. They get mad and claim eddy stays up all night, but we are actually all working together checking the base (It is extremely hard for them to work as a team, so they might not believe this part). OhSuuwoop will do anything in their power to win. They tried to back stab us and failed and they will try to do the same to you if they truce them. Other than that, the whole thread seems pretty dandy young man.
[doublepost=1511125156,1511125111][/doublepost]
Didn't Eddy merge with ********?

Oh yeah he did

We worked for our spot to bud stop crying

Status
Not open for further replies.