Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

heyo

David

Nobility
Holy its literally been ages since ive actually posted a thread haha. Anyways im just curious to see how people of desteria have been these days. Most of you probably dont know me cause i havent logged on in years but my old igns that people knew me by were Tasking and edaternoot or gangmembernoot. But just stopping by to see how the server has been lmao.

Leins

Forest Guardian
Hey! Hows life been treating you lately?
It’s been treating me pretty well my guy :) how about yourself?

And as of the question above the server hit pretty much the lowest point I’ve personally seen regards to the amount of players on before the reset (30-50) but now it seems to average around 200-400 again after the reset :p

David

Nobility
It’s been treating me pretty well my guy :) how about yourself?

And as of the question above the server hit pretty much the lowest point I’ve personally seen regards to the amount of players on before the reset (30-50) but now it seems to average around 200-400 again after the reset :p
I've been pretty well myself thanks for asking. Yeah It's been ages since ive logged on desteria good to know things are finally starting to pick back up again.
Aye noot!!!! What’s good bro. I’ve missed you.
Whats up man, how have you been? This game is so stale idk how you guys can still play it lmao

Last edited:

David

Nobility
Weird that different people from the old days are deciding to talk at the same time
Meh i checked my email and saw like 1000 emails from desteria so i decided to see whats up not sure why everyone else is coming back though
[doublepost=1552642066,1552642015][/doublepost]
bruh I remember vape gang
#\/apeGang4life
[doublepost=1552642099][/doublepost]
I gotchu boy issa djneon/legislation
oh wassup dude. Jeez your still around? how do you even have the motivation to long on this **** game anymore lol
[doublepost=1552642130][/doublepost]
i hate you

Drawn

Explorer
Meh i checked my email and saw like 1000 emails from desteria so i decided to see whats up not sure why everyone else is coming back though
[doublepost=1552642066,1552642015][/doublepost]
#\/apeGang4life
[doublepost=1552642099][/doublepost]
oh wassup dude. Jeez your still around? how do you even have the motivation to long on this **** game anymore lol
[doublepost=1552642130][/doublepost]
i hate you
Eh I hardly do at this point, work too much lmao, I pull up on forums here and there to see the go

David

Nobility
owned by costy
costy is big gay
[doublepost=1552801999,1552789434][/doublepost]
Eh I hardly do at this point, work too much lmao, I pull up on forums here and there to see the go
Yeah its been so long i thought i might as well see how much the server has low balled since i last logged in lol. At least the player count looks a bit higher. I will always miss old desteria

Drawn

Explorer
costy is big gay
[doublepost=1552801999,1552789434][/doublepost]
Yeah its been so long i thought i might as well see how much the server has low balled since i last logged in lol. At least the player count looks a bit higher. I will always miss old desteria
OG days gotta stay there, it’ll never go back to it, I will only play a map on here for nostalgia not because I like it