JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

help

Lucy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Event Team Lead
Content Team
New anticheat we're testing seems to have stopped your movement there. Were you using any modifications? Did that bug only happen on carpets?

I apologize for any inconvenience, we're trying to find a suitable replacement for our current anticheat since we've had so many issues with b-hoppers.

tomaz

Backpacker
The carpet bug as far as I know only effects 1.7.10 users, I suggest switching to 1.8.9 if you're willing to lose the pvp advantages from 1.7.10 to stop this bug.

lahmayo

Crusader
The carpet bug as far as I know only effects 1.7.10 users, I suggest switching to 1.8.9 if you're willing to lose the pvp advantages from 1.7.10 to stop this bug.
I mean it’s a pvp realm so I don’t exactly wanna lose pvp advantages switching to a worse version

Hitmaka

Crusader
New anticheat we're testing seems to have stopped your movement there. Were you using any modifications? Did that bug only happen on carpets?

I apologize for any inconvenience, we're trying to find a suitable replacement for our current anticheat since we've had so many issues with b-hoppers.
pots are nonexistent too