Nobility
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: rainweATHERRRRR
  • Realm or Service: Desteria (all)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    have shop commands take you directly there instead of the GUI
  • Description:
    each time you do /decor, /supplies or /bazaar it takes you to a GUI of the three shops and forces you to click on one instead of taking you directly to the GUI of the actual shop. http://prntscr.com/pdngm2 like so, instead commands like /bazaar should just take you to bazaar shop/gui
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    idk
  • Image/Video (Link):
    shut up

Arpz

Recruit
Staff member
Recruit
Can you please elaborate a little bit? Do you mean making them bring back the old physical shop with all the signs to buy you stuff or do you mean that add 1 gui for all the /bazaars and /shop combined? With the /baazaar being locked till a certain level?

Rain

Nobility
Can you please elaborate a little bit? Do you mean making them bring back the old physical shop with all the signs to buy you stuff or do you mean that add 1 gui for all the /bazaars and /shop combined? With the /baazaar being locked till a certain level?
no LOL if you look at the screenshot doing any command such as /decor brings you to that specific GUI and its really annoying, im asking to have it take you directly to /decor instead of that cancer beforehand

ChiraqVillian

Overlord
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: rainweATHERRRRR
  • Realm or Service: Desteria (all)
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    have shop commands take you directly there instead of the GUI

• Description:
    each time you do /decor, /supplies or /bazaar it takes you to a GUI of the three shops and forces you to click on one instead of taking you directly to the GUI of the actual shop. http://prntscr.com/pdngm2 like so, instead commands like /bazaar should just take you to bazaar shop/gui

• What would your suggestion improve?:
    idk

• Image/Video (Link):
    shut up
I like this low key but I'll low key forget the names of the other shops, maybe just integrate them when you do /shop and if you dont have the right level and click on the other ones it will kick you out of the GUI and tell you you don't have high enough level for this. Or maybe if you're not a high enough level /shop will take you to normal shop but once you level up you can see other shops on /shop idk ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Arpz

Recruit
Staff member
Recruit
no LOL if you look at the screenshot doing any command such as /decor brings you to that specific GUI and its really annoying, im asking to have it take you directly to /decor instead of that cancer beforehand
Oh ok I got you. +1 it would make for a quick navigation through the shops.

Lucy

Operator
Staff member
Operator
Event Team
Content Team
I sometimes forget the name of the other shops so I'll just type one of them and then be happy. I think there should still be a master command to take you to the initial GUI. Any suggestions for a name though?

Rain

Nobility
I sometimes forget the name of the other shops so I'll just type one of them and then be happy. I think there should still be a master command to take you to the initial GUI. Any suggestions for a name though?
/central or /shops can just take you to a GUI with all the shops if it’s really necessary lol, **** names though sorry