Got Muted For Saying 2. What A Great Server

Discussion in 'General' started by NoHacksJustMap, Feb 11, 2019.

?

Were U Muted For Saying "2"

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Carbon

Carbon Helper

Ratings:
    +122
    Carbun
    Let me start this off by saying, I know where you are coming from. However, the laws are put in place to make desteria a enjoyable place for all. And, in the end of the day it is still spam.

Now, staff shouldn't just be punishing. But telling users what they could have done differently so next time they are not punished.

So maybe a solution for this would be to have the host of the giveaway ask for PM's instead of flooding pub chat.

A reason why chat spam is unplesant for people is that it denies them access to chat. Ex: a user without a microphone trying to communicate to his/her faction in faction chat. They can't send chat messages or communicate while the spam is going on.

Yes, the laws are there for the people. All people. Not just the people who participate.

#21 Carbon, Feb 11, 2019
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2019
  2. Moonfish

Moonfish Trailblazer

Ratings:
    +282
    Moonfishing
    Shouldn't this thread be locked? There is no further explanation required for NoHacksJustMap's mute - nor should there be. He broke the rules and was punished accordingly. Though, if he truly believes that the mute was unjustified & the rules need reshaping, I would strongly advise that he contacts @Omega. Emmy can't change the rules by whim, nor decide who gets punished and who doesn't when she so desires.

3. Carbon

Carbon Helper

Ratings:
    +122
    Carbun
    I do agree, thread should be locked.

4. Bonfiyah

Bonfiyah Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Content Team

Ratings:
    +1,523
    Bonfiyah