JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Gamer-Guy's Confession

Status
Not open for further replies.

GamerGuy15

Backpacker
Hello guys / gorls,
I have decided to leave the staff this is for a few good reasons:

1. Exams are coming up as for most of you currently exams are coming up and it's just something that happens but I need to start spending more time on revision and less on Minecraft. You may still see me on the server from time to time however it won't be nearly as much.

2. Staff just has become as fun as it was before as will all things people do begin to hinder or lose interest they did have. I am going to dearly miss the community and the staff team that I have worked with for nearly 2 months now but I have known the community much longer than that so its truly going to be something I will miss.

Final Notes

I want to wish everyone doing there GCSE exams this year a huge good luck comment down below any exams you are taking.

Hope to see you guys soon!

ThatAce

Nobility
Do you mean "resignation", not "confession"? haha.
I've seen several GCSE exams, although I don't do it, it's easy as hell. All you gotta do is revise a certain topic, do the topical past paper, then do do that for all the topics. Once you've done that for every subject, go through your notes and solve the yearly past papers. Honestly the easiest exams to give. Good luck.

Hitmaka

Explorer
Sorry but if you are going to use English on the exam you need to study a bit more. I could not understand a word of this post.

Halogen

Formerly 'Using'
Wait, you were staff with that type of grammar? Just comes to show the standards Desteria has revolved to.

Jnf

Crusader
Bet he put "Confession" in the title because he couldn't spell resignation. Odds?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.