0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

game and watch in a nutshell

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corbin

Staff member
Event Team
i think this video accurately depicts mr game and watch (please don't flame me too bad)

ps i wanna hear about you're guys experience with smash, memories, opinions on ultimate etc.
I've only had the chance to play brawl on my wii (and an emu now) so big oof

Hilly

Explorer
er, why u posting this on a minecraft fourm page
[doublepost=1539238923,1539238887][/doublepost]nvm it is in off-topic i guess it is kinda off-topic

Kay

Trailblazer
I played Smash Brawl (or something like that) with my cousins one time. Never played smash before, but I did play Brawlhalla, a similar game. Destroyed my cousins with Meta Knight but also kept falling off of the map...

I’m hoping to get the new smash for the switch when it comes out December 7th :0

Wavy

Explorer
This used to be my **** on the WII, after I broke the tv tho... it didn’t matter.

Be sure to wear wrist straps when bowling...

Corbin

Staff member
Event Team
This used to be my **** on the WII, after I broke the tv tho... it didn’t matter.

Be sure to wear wrist straps when bowling...
Sometimes you gotta live on the edge ya know... sometimes things don't go your way..
[doublepost=1539275894,1539275753][/doublepost]
I played Smash Brawl (or something like that) with my cousins one time. Never played smash before, but I did play Brawlhalla, a similar game. Destroyed my cousins with Meta Knight but also kept falling off of the map...

I’m hoping to get the new smash for the switch when it comes out December 7th :0
grr I want a switch so bad but it costs money like most other things. all I can do is hope I win a give away lmao. btw meta knight in brawl is ridiculously overpowered, so I'm sure you made your cousins quite angry heh

Realbois

Crusader
I loved super smash bros ever since my first game, being brawl.

The fights with items were always fun and playing competitively online was always a blast.

For me what made ssb such an enjoyable game is the hype the games get before release, the reactions and troll leaks.
And who can forget subspace emissary in brawl, the cutscenes were so epic!

I always main kirby every game, only reason I might get a switch is because of super smash bros.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.