What is your Discord ID?
kelly⁷#5298

Do you have a microphone?
Yes

Timezone:
[EST] Eastern Standard Time (UTC-05)

Are you interested in building?
Yes

Please list a building 'style' that most accurately describes your own. Be as detailed as possible.
Good question! I like simple and nature builds mostly,im experimenting right now though so honestly i guess im still figuring it out.But right now i would say nature theme.

Please provide at least one sample build below.
Legit i still have no clue how to put these in here so let me just put the link
-------------------------https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/416404115036569613/705634005801762876/Attempt_Human_1_Side_View.png
--------------------------https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/702352952395825212/705281504418463764/Down_Day_View.png?width=924&height=520
for this one only half of it i did *Because me and my friend did a challenge whoever can built better in 1 chunk*
If u need to know which side i built i will tell u,just ask
---------------------------https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/702352952395825212/705636563672891392/Classic_Cherry_Tree_SunView.png
---------------------------
First 2 builts i built today,and the other 2 was at best probably 1 week ago.I didn't want to put old builds so yeah.
Tbh idek if these links will work so just msg me on discord for them, ty!

Are you able to stick to a schedule and complete builds in a timely manner?
Yes

Why did you apply for the Event Team?
Generally just missed it,been waiting for so long for this to come back *like a year*.It was fun hosting events and building for fun in event realm and i hope event gets back on the map.It was fun,and met alot of great people there and i would love to do it again!

What experience, if any, are you bringing to the team if your application is accepted?
I like building so i would give advice to builders and just try to put in my own style of builds in event,expect some like vulso *hes better than me* And just my own thoughts and ideas creating/making new events or redrovers <-- bruh i missed those.

What are your goals within the team, and what do you expect to gain personally from the experience?
To chill,have fun,and build.I liked going in calls just chilling with my event friends it was nice,a lot of old event people are probably coming back and i don't want to miss out ^

Are you able to communicate and come to compromises with others?
Yes

Please expand on your answer by offering examples.
I would say im not a person to argue,i just listen and help.When people ask questions i will answer to the best of my ability and try to help them in any sort of way.Communicating with others is easy but trying to get on the same page is a bit difficult but nevertheless,if someone asks for advice or needs my help i will be there and i will never really argue.Besides basically every event member is all chill so i don't believe we would have problems!
Edit: YO I FOUND A WAY TO POST THE PICTURES I JUST GOTTA GO ON MY PHONE XD

Attachments

Last edited: