Crusader
Essential Information
  • Minecraft Username: lahmayo
  • Realm or Service: FFA,
Suggestion Information
  • Thread Title:
    ffa improvement
  • Description:
    I think you should take away the 3 killstreak for speed 2 and just make perm speed 2 with the kill streak rewards just being pots. It's extremely difficult for bad pvpers to get speed 2 when they can't chase down a good player and they only start with a row of pots. Also the armor and swords are a bit too much. Sharp 5 prot 4 makes it like 30 hits to bring someone down to 1 heart. On event we had sharp 3 prot 2 which was perfect because it was like 1 heart a hit which made fights last like 3 mins at the most. Currently with the prot 4 sharp 5, fights are lasting around 10 mins because of how long it takes to make someone use a pot
  • What would your suggestion improve?:
    It would improve the gameplay of ffa
  • Image/Video (Link):

Jnf

Crusader
No rewards just copy and paste the Arena from event onto ffa and use that. Thank you.

JustinKite

Officer
Staff member
Officer
Mentor Team
with the kill streak rewards just being pots.
Got this changed earlier today.

I think you should take away the 3 killstreak for speed 2 and just make perm speed 2
Sharp 5 prot 4 makes it like 30 hits to bring someone down to 1 heart. On event we had sharp 3 prot 2 which was perfect because it was like 1 heart a hit which made fights last like 3 mins at the most. Currently with the prot 4 sharp 5, fights are lasting around 10 mins because of how long it takes to make someone use a pot
I absolutely love both of these ideas. Everyone enjoyed Event besides the lack of proper hit detection and potions just not working sometimes.

Due to the amount of potions you start out with, I'm not sure we should change the enchants on the armour/sword too much. I'll test a few kits with different members of the staff team and we'll try to find the best fit for FFA.

We have two major issues that need to be fixed on FFA currently. The hit detection is very messed up at some points and sometimes when you're turning around to pot or just start running because you've run out, you get glitched back. I've communicated these issues to iLemon and I'll add them to our dev website as well. Hopefully we can make the FFA realm a new, more enjoyable version of Event's FFA.

lahmayo

Crusader
No rewards just copy and paste the Arena from event onto ffa and use that. Thank you.
they said event is still gonna be a thing making 2 different realms the exact same thing is not what they're tryna do

Lucy

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Event Team Lead
Content Team
make perm speed 2 with the kill streak rewards just being pots
I was literally thinking the exact same the past couple of days and 100% agree with you. No speed is annoying to fight with anyways but when your opponent has it that can be an unnecessary advantage.

Also like the armor idea though we should do a lot more testing on which armor works best first.
@JustinKite I'd love to do some testing for this on event ;o