Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

F-Top Rewards, Team Update, and Poll Winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nate

Overlord
They were in a 1x1, I had claimed a ton of other empty 1x1 spots around the map with the /wild teleport pool.
Go figure. I said in faction chat “These 1 by 1’s are suspicious. I don’t see anythin but this is totally a Bon move to put them in real and fake 1x1’s”

If only I had searched the Nether :(

And yeah - gj coming second on the map with little to no basework ;o

Garbage, F top was taken so long ago and the reset isn't even that close, a reset announcement hasn't even been made with an end date......ive been working to pass 2nd and i got to 2nd yet ftop was taken like 5 days ago.......

mamasitathegoat

Backpacker
this was bullshiit sry but the map isnt even ended and you did ftop alrdy and with no announcement. and fang shut up you didnt even earn your win. many people busted their tails while u sat there and did crap.

this was bullshiit sry but the map isnt even ended and you did ftop alrdy and with no announcement. and fang shut up you didnt even earn your win. many people busted their tails while u sat there and did crap.
Yea look at this XD this was 14 hours after FTOP, I've been working towards this only to see, what? FTOP was already TaKeN! RK9 placed 400mil last second and i finally overtake them to see ftop was already taken, im kinda depressed as RK9s spawners were in 1 chunk claims all around the world.......
[doublepost=1541824250,1541824161][/doublepost]I reached a point where i was at 503mil with Bon at 420mil passing his sudden last second burst of Value though ftop was taken just hours after RK9s boost up to 420mil https://gyazo.com/a585f54aacdd4b0ede8f33afde1c30fe

Realbois

Crusader
We all know that Alpha title is sexy
Awards aside - I am really glad you took the communities's suggestions, it shows that you guys do listen.
On the real note, I'm so happy I do not have to stay 4 hours guarding a afk person on ./near anymore.
GG to all the f top winners!

Kay

Trailblazer
GGs to everyone that was able to get a spot!

Still a bit sad I wasn't able to snag any spots on Auren, but it was a good try though ^^

You dont get tolled when ftop is being announced, that stops people from hording all their spawners and placing at the end of the map.
Bon claimed his spawners literally 1 day b4 reset but ya know he didn't know he just got lucky he placed so close to the end of the ftop

Noobecraft

Peasant
first, GG for who ever won on all realms second, that is so ****ing stupid.. they should say before it with like 2 days so we have time to place our ****... its like ****ing stupid and it is not the end of the reset why the **** did u give 500...

Tabby

Nobility
All the people complaining about f top being taken randomly without notice don't understand why it's done that way. The game design is suppose to be that everybody has their value placed and /f top is always a true calculation but instead people hide spawners in their ec to place on the last day and win. Because of this, they changed how they take f top to be more random to encourage people to place their spawners more, as you don't know when they're going to take it. It was a good decision but obviously still has flaws, hopefully next map with the new f top system it will encourage people not to hide spawners even more, because you're at a disadvantage if you do.
[doublepost=1541838698,1541838417][/doublepost]Also, if you were smart and saw thia thread a few days ago - https://desteria.com/community/threads/quick-poll-tally-the-f-tops-or-let-it-ride.96111/, you would have thought to ppace now. However, you do have to be semi-active on the forums.

Vulso

Trailblazer
Greetings Desterians!

As the title suggests, we've decided to take the F-Top Rewards early and allow the map to continue without having to worry about checking your walls every hour. It's a bit of a controversial subject, but I felt it was best to handle it this way in the end as I do try my best to listen to the community's input. It may not happen as fast as you probably all expect it to, but I do read a large portion of things that are posted on the forums and on Discord, which ends up turning into a massive list of things to update and improve.

F-Top Winners & Rewards!

Auren:

1. Alpha - Leader: _Xtreme - $872,725,000
    • You won a $500 gift card voucher!
    • You won a unique title and gold aura!
  2. RK9 - Leader: Boofiyah - $420,420,000
    • You won a $250 gift card voucher!
  3. TrueColors - Leader: Variegated_ - $296,975,000
    • You won a $100 gift card voucher! - redeemed
Besen:
  1. Ambitious - Leader: AusTho - $1,427,075,000
    • You won a $500 gift card voucher! - redeemed
  2. GainPain - Leader: Jnf - $490,955,000
    • You won a $250 gift card voucher! - redeemed
  3. CannonBugs - Leader: KoenneH - $213,700,000
    • You won a $100 gift card voucher!
Caden:
  1. Scane - Leader: DankMames - $370,250,000
    • You won a $500 gift card voucher! - redeemed
  2. BuggedCegg - Leader: KoenneH - $111,195,000
    • You won a $250 gift card voucher!
  3. Synergy - Leader: thrunic - $92,315,000
    • You won a $100 gift card voucher! - redeemed
Please message me for your coupon, and congratulations on everyone who won F-Top this season! Titles and auras should be processed and given out within 48 hours of this post. If you still do not have your titles/auras after that, feel free to message me and we can sort it out.

Poll Winner
As per this thread, Lemon asked you all to explain how you found Desteria. I understand it's taken awhile, and I apologize for that. However, I've managed to compile the names and got a random name picked out, so congratulations to @Brie for winning a $25 gift card! I'll PM you your code. Enjoy!

As a final note, some of you may have noticed that Mephen has managed to sort things out and is now back on the team as a Developer! I look forward to working with him in the future on a lot of exciting projects that are yet to come. As a final note, I do appreciate the time you all take to criticize everything and offer your opinions for the overall improvement of Desteria. Thank you all for spending your time here and all the effort you've put in to allow us to survive to this point. I hope that from here on out, we begin to not only survive, but to thrive as well. I hope you can all share my excitement in trying to bring Desteria back to where it was in the past.

Cheers!
Omega | Management Team
We gonna dominate next season boys,

Status
Not open for further replies.