Menu

1,187 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Events|| Updates, Parkour and PVE ( Public Poll )

Which event would you like to see being hosted first?

• PVE ( Player v Environment )

• Parkour

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Leins

Forest Guardian

| Hello Desterians |

It's been quite some time since there was a thread made explaining what's going on with the Events realm, and such.
First of, there's no estimate date on when FFA will be released but we do have big plans for it and all I can say is stay tuned!

Second of all, you may be asking; What's going on with the events realm, what are you guys constantly doing on there? Well that brings me to the next point, our lovely events team and EST group have been split up into 2 big teams, First team is the 'TeamParkour // Leader: @Leins' and second team is 'TeamPVE (Player versus Environment) // Leader: @Rob'

Which are working on bringing out 2 new events, but I'm not the one to pick which one I'll be releasing so in order to decide, I've created a quick public poll above asking everyone which event they'd like to see first.

You may also be asking, Leins I like the ideas but could you elaborate more on how both of the events will work and how it's going to look? If so, look down below as I'll be explaining more about the events.

| Parkour event |

Info: The event will consist of 5-7 stages, each made so that there's a twist to it and people struggle to get to the next stage, as you reach one of the last stages they will gradually get tougher and tougher. As you reach the last stages they will get very hard, but don't worry as it will be an interesting event we'll be giving away some cool prizes (Haven't been fully confirmed yet)

| Player V Environment event |
Info: A set amount of player will be assigned to reach the top of the famous pyramid which will conclude of different levels ( as you get higher to the top of the pyramid the levels will get harder ) As the event will include little to no PvP action, this will be more of a Maze type. As you enter the pyramid there will be mobs / bosses that you'll be required to kill, once you kill each of the bosses you can move onto the next level, the first person to reach the top will be the winner, again the prizes haven't been confirmed fully they will be good.

Thank you,

Events Team

Treyy

Nobility
Oh nice. We all wanted and asked for these. I love desteria for its parkour and mazes thats why I play!

Even so Im glad the event team is working hard and has some content to offer its players. Good job.

Rob

Forest Guardian
Oh nice. We all wanted and asked for these. I love desteria for its parkour and mazes thats why I play!

Even so Im glad the event team is working hard and has some content to offer its players. Good job.
If you want to see an event, suggest one.
We have a large variety of events planned, thank you. :")

Also for everyone else asking, the team has been productive in terms of making and thinking of events. Voices have been heard.

Treyy

Nobility
If you want to see an event, suggest one.
We have a large variety of events planned, thank you. :")

Also for everyone else asking, the team has been productive in terms of making and thinking of events. Voices have been heard.
Its good to hear Rob that your actually listening to us and acting on it. Whish the same could be said for other teams.

Content- lot of great suggestion out their that have seen no compensation.

Reviewer- Is even a thing right now? Last time I saw some get screenshared was maybe a month ago? Their should be weekly screenshares.

Training- how many helpers have we gone through in the past month?

Last edited:
M

Muzzles

I want to see FFA. If I wanted to fight mobs I'd play singleplayer survival. If I wanted to play parkour I'd go to /parkour.

Rob

Forest Guardian
I want to see FFA. If I wanted to fight mobs I'd play singleplayer survival. If I wanted to play parkour I'd go to /parkour.
This goes for everything.
We're not just hosting events that are PvP, because we wanted a diverse range. Players may be better at making bases, others may be better at raiding or PvPing. That's why we have a good range, because having the same PvP event every now and again will make you bored and then ask why there's only PvP events.

I myself have wanted that to happen, of course PvP events will be the main, but having a hyped variety is great.
Just because you see two confirmed events, doesn't mean we're constantly having PvE maze events and Parkour.

Intimate

Backpacker
You guys gotta figure out a way to combine the two and also do competitions on faction skills, because it's a faction server

Cansky

Manager
Staff member
Manager
Content Team
Hope to participate in the PvE, the votes seem to favor that one aswell. Good to see new content coming out boys :D

Status
Not open for further replies.