Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Eternal recruitment thread

Plotter

Backpacker
A new faction, with veteran players.

We are looking for active members in our faction who are willing to help us on our journey too rise through the ranks.

If you are interested in joining please fill out this application below and we will get back too you shortly.

1. How long have you been on Desteria? Are you experienced with faction servers?

2. Previous factions on Besen.

3. Previous usernames, including your current one.

4. How old are you? (please be honest)

5. Do you have Discord or will you be getting it soon? Username? *Required

6. How often will you be available on Discord/Desteria?

7. Do you have an in-game rank? (Titan, Paladin, etc.) If so, please list it.

8. Do you have any factions or people you particularly dislike? If so, please list them and explain why.

9. On a scale on 1-10 how would you rate yourself with cannoning? (please be honest).

10. On a scale on 1-10 how would you rate yourself with pvping? (please be honest)

If you are accepted we will provide you with access to our member base and the ability to have create your own base if you wish too.

Takeouts

Citizen
Were gonna be on top this map. ETERNAL>ALL

Also looking for mainly US players but if you are EU or Aussie and can be on at US times, that is fine.

Last edited:

iStarting

Peasant

We are looking for active members in our faction who are willing to help us on our journey too rise through the ranks.

If you are interested in joining please fill out this application below and we will get back too you shortly.

1. How long have you been on Desteria? Are you experienced with faction servers?

I stopped playing minecraft in 2016 which I think was the 1.7-1.8 update not sure. I am experienced with factions on other servers as I have played mainly faction servers. I just joined desteria as of recently and I like the server so far and hoping to settle into mc again with the right people.

not on besen but other servers

iStarting, Liam004, Synced

Yes, username iStarting#2914

Ill be on discord whenever I am online, which will be a lot

Dont have a rank right now, will be getting one soon

8. Do you have any factions or people you particularly dislike? If so, please list them and explain why.

no

9. On a scale on 1-10 how would you rate yourself with cannoning? (please be honest).

Was never really the "raiding" person in the faction just mainly pvped/build, and helped raids go smoothly. Im probably a 3 at cannoning. Ive made a few cannons but very simple ones

10. On a scale on 1-10 how would you rate yourself with pvping? (please be honest)

Honestly I am rusty at pvp due to the fact I havent played in a while, but with practice ill be good again. Id say I am at a 6-7 rn

If you are accepted we will provide you with access to our member base and the ability to have create your own base if you wish too.

Last edited:

drunkyoda

Peasant
I have never played on the desteria server. Maybe once before but honestly i dont remember. I used to play a faction server quite religiously about 7 years ago. Since that server shut down i just havent really gotten back into it. I am wanting to get back into factions on minecraft and that is why im here.

none

Kratar, Shameous4G, Drunkyoda

28, im old.. haha. still have fun tho.

yes, Drunkyoda#3265

pretty much every night PST after work.

Discord is also always on my phone.

Titan currently.

Nope

I used to be around a 7. Could learn quickly again.

Was around a 9. Havent pvp'd in a while but im still a competitive gamer so i would be able to hold my own.

Takeouts

Citizen
I have never played on the desteria server. Maybe once before but honestly i dont remember. I used to play a faction server quite religiously about 7 years ago. Since that server shut down i just havent really gotten back into it. I am wanting to get back into factions on minecraft and that is why im here.

none

Kratar, Shameous4G, Drunkyoda

28, im old.. haha. still have fun tho.

yes, Drunkyoda#3265

pretty much every night PST after work.

Discord is also always on my phone.

Titan currently.

Nope

I used to be around a 7. Could learn quickly again.

Was around a 9. Havent pvp'd in a while but im still a competitive gamer so i would be able to hold my own.
Both accepted, PM on discord for a relaxed interview.
[doublepost=1554329451,1554329418][/doublepost]Accept discord friend request.

Suddensyno

Peasant
Been on Desteria since 4.0. Yea about like more than a year, I quit mc and tryna come back to it
Bunch of big ones forgot the names tho
14YearsOld, SuddenSyno,
14 (Not a squeaker)
14YearsOld#2758
Most of the time
Paladin
No
6 (I was mainly a pvper and cannoner of my fac but I forgot)
10. On a scale on 1-10 how would you rate yourself with pvping? (please be honest)\
7 or 8 (Its also been a while)

Takeouts

Citizen
Been on Desteria since 4.0. Yea about like more than a year, I quit mc and tryna come back to it
Bunch of big ones forgot the names tho
14YearsOld, SuddenSyno,
14 (Not a squeaker)
14YearsOld#2758
Most of the time
Paladin
No
6 (I was mainly a pvper and cannoner of my fac but I forgot)
10. On a scale on 1-10 how would you rate yourself with pvping? (please be honest)\
7 or 8 (Its also been a while)
Send me a friend request on discord, I’ll message you and set up an interview. Try and refresh yourself with cannoning because we need as many cannoners as possible.

Parade

Citizen
Been playing since like 5.0 i think? forget which reset but its been a couple years
Played with Artificial a while, I really only played Caden in the past.
ArkonTheWise, _500k_, Current is: _Parade_
20, 2nd year college
I have discord, would prefer not to put username here in public
Whenever I'm not in class; I usually get a few hours a day on.
Titan
New to Besen, so I am indifferent here.
3, I can use schematica but I'm not an expert with cannons
7 or 8. I played on Caden so I'm used to Custom Enchant pvp, but I can get back into vanilla easily.

Brie

Crusader
I have been playing since 5.0 and I started out on Edain. (Hope someone remembers that realm) I can say I am pretty experienced as I have played each reset since 5.0.
It kinda hard to say, I have helped some factions but I haven't really played with any. I mostly played when the realms were called Edain and Sepre. Edain I played with Styx and for Sepre I played with OhDonkeh.
Alladale, LunarAlpaca, NavyGirl, Pbutt, Febrieze. It is currently SleepyBrie.
I am sixteen turning seventeen in November.
I do have discord, and it is Brie#3475
I am available on discord whenever I am awake so about 7 AM to 11 PM. And Desteria is after school so about 3:30 PM to 10:30 PM
I have Titan
Don't really like the people in OhDonkeh anymore (no tea no shade).They are all mostly toxic and rude
I'm going to put a big 0 on that lol. I can help around the base though
Same goes for pvp, I rate myself a 0. But again I'm good with base work

HotStuffing

Explorer
a year. played before but that doesn't matter #Blacklisted. I am decent with faction B)
egirls but didnt try to play comp there
3. Previous usernames, including your current one. H
HotSmexyBeach, https://namemc.com/profile/HotSmexyBeach.1 <-- not gonna list em all
yuh. @Corbin (Blorbin) is bad L #8755
pretty much everyday for 5-7 hours, can get on disc. whenever #NoLife #WhatIsTheSun
I got the tieten
yes I dislike @Octaret he is big n00b

Octaret

Citizen
a year. played before but that doesn't matter #Blacklisted. I am decent with faction B)
egirls but didnt try to play comp there
3. Previous usernames, including your current one. H
HotSmexyBeach, https://namemc.com/profile/HotSmexyBeach.1 <-- not gonna list em all
yuh. @Corbin (Blorbin) is bad L #8755
pretty much everyday for 5-7 hours, can get on disc. whenever #NoLife #WhatIsTheSun
I got the tieten
yes I dislike @Octaret he is big n00b
Bruh who even are you? LOL

V0kkun

Peasant

I've been on since late 2016, started taking it seriously around 2017. I'd say that I am pretty experienced

Grayscale (small fac) and I think Succ (might've been Eldyn)

OrphanPunter_ and Ramen__ were my last two but now... Its2B
https://namemc.com/search?q=Its2b

17. Born 2001.

I do! Its2B#8265

Everyday Monday - Friday at 2pm

I don't yet, but if all goes well I should have one by mid May.

Succ, Hashito kinda betrayed me so I have beef with him.. That's about it tho, Looters is annoying.

I'd say a 6 because I build slow, other than that I can execute it perfectly

Around 7 or 8. I've been out of practice.

whitewingz

Peasant
I'm new to Desteria and faction severs too & new to minecraft servers too. I have been playing mincraft in single player a year or more

No previous faction
Witewingz
Witewingz
probably 3-6hrs/day
nothing yet, but i'm very dedicated to what ever game I play. hope i'll catch up soon
no
to be honest 0
to be honest 0