Easyxx's Blacklist

Discussion in 'General' started by doggo, Nov 30, 2018.

?

Blacklist or Unblacklist this player?

1. Keep him blacklisted

3 vote(s)
    12.0%
  2. Remove his blacklist now/Remove it on Desteria Plus reset

22 vote(s)
    88.0%
  1. doggo

doggo Trailblazer

Ratings:
    +393
    Easy could not appeal as he was banned from forums and Cansky never accepted his friend request. He asked me to post this thread to see staff and community opinions.

Evidence for the ban

- Easyxx's old discord account posted Specks information

Evidence against the ban

- Easyxx says his discord was hacked by Lamaze
    - Lamaze recently hacked Dombuh & Using's discord
    - There is no proof it was actually him who posted it

I'd like to hear the community's opinion and ideas on how to prove/disprove this ban.
    Proof that discord videos/screenshots can be EASILY faked: https://desteria.com/community/threads/why-desteria-should-no-longer-ban-for-discord-evidence.96309/

2. Onliest

Onliest Explorer

Ratings:
    +127
    While I ****ing despise easyxx, and think he's a massive piece of **** who toggles non ****ing stop. I don't agree with this ban, since when is discord evidence bannable, because from what I can recall, every time I reported someone doing something stupid over discord, only their discord was punished. I reported someone doxing someone at one point and they were only removed from the desteria discord. I don't understand why easyxx was banned, and I don't care to understand, because **** easy. I also don't understand why people are getting banned over discord-related things. I was not informed about such happenings, and I don't avidly read the rules so unless I was informed about such things, it's not likely I would know.

But, at the same time. The evidence against this ban is rather weak.

"- Easyxx says his discord was hacked by Lamaze"
    That can be said as an EASY excuse, hah see what I did there? Also, there would be little to no evidence that this is true. Maybe an E-Mail depending on the method Lamaze used. But, besides that, that's about it.
    It may just be me, but I don't believe this has anything to do with easy. Are you saying this to validate the point that it's a possibility that Lamaze did hack Easy? Maybe I'm missing something, because I'm not fully understanding as to why this is listed as evidence against the ban.
    ... I used to own a pixelmon factions server that had around 150 - 300 players daily. Do you know how many times I've heard this arguement? There is also no proof that it wasn't him who posted it.

In conclusion, I don't agree with the ban if said evidence against the ban is true. If it isn't true, I still don't agree with it. I don't believe that discord evidence should blacklist able..? blacklistable..??? blacklist-able? You get what I'm trying to say, I think that discord evidence, unless 100% certain that said player DID, IN FACT, break said rule, I think it should be a lesser punishment. Maybe a ban, but not a blacklist as you're not able to get unbanned, unless they need more players.

3. doggo

doggo Trailblazer

Ratings:
    +393
    Your post is huge so I can't reply to all of the things you said, but what I meant by 'there's no proof that easy actually owned it' I meant like easy never said it was his discord. It could have been someone else who impersonated him in order to get him banned.

4. Dombo

Dombo Trailblazer

Ratings:
    +388
    Easy doesn't cheat, I can actually beat easy in hits most of the time
    THE FACT IS YOU ****ING SUCK IDIOT

5. Onliest

Onliest Explorer

Ratings:
    +127
    Thing is, I've beaten people who have beaten easy. I'm not saying that I'm good, but I definitely don't suck. He cheats his ass off.

6. Ripshooters

Ripshooters Citizen

Ratings:
    +56
    Nah easy has entered the DDoS world himself. He in calls always talks about doing ****. He's too dumb to hide it cause he's new to it. Don't unblacklist him.

7. Nate

Nate Nobility

Ratings:
    +1,972
    He doesn’t even have a mic.. how does he talk about it without being able to talk

#7 Nate, Nov 30, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 30, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  8. Hilly

Hilly Backpacker

Ratings:
    +102
    you dont know him at all LOL, he is the mute of our fac

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Dombo

Dombo Trailblazer

Ratings:
    +388
    but no one beats easy lol name one person who can beat easy
    easy doesn't even talk in calls what are you smoking LOL

10. Onliest

Onliest Explorer

Ratings:
    +127
    Bit of a god complex you have there, don't you?
    --- Double Post Merged, Nov 30, 2018, Original Post Date: Nov 30, 2018 ---
    nO OnE bEaaTZ eaAsYY rawr XD dumbass lol, he's human.

11. Divertido

Divertido Explorer

Ratings:
    +258
    divertido
    not saying I play legit but I can beat you and I beat easy so pipe down

12. Onliest

Onliest Explorer

Ratings:
    +127
    i don't even know you lmao

13. Dombo

Dombo Trailblazer

Ratings:
    +388
    talking about on desteria, but my point is proven because you couldnt ****in name anyone LOL

14. Naturalist

Naturalist Peasant

Ratings:
    +6
    i think that he should be unbanned but placed on a watchlist for a few resets

15. Bass

Bass Overlord

Ratings:
    +3,392
    Stuff that happens on discord shouldn’t affect you at all in-game unless you’re either posting screenshots of the personal information in the chat (Desteria Platform), or if the discord screenshots are coming from a public discord server (Desteria Discord) because logs can be checked to make sure the discord screenshots are authentic.

If your case doesn’t fall under those two then I’d say you have a pretty good chance to be unbanned for the sole reason that there just isn’t enough evidence to keep you blacklisted; then again, I’m not fully aware of what evidence is actually being held against you as I’m basing this response on the information you’ve given me.

16. Onliest

Onliest Explorer

Ratings:
    +127
    I never named anybody because I don't think your replies are worth my time anymore, you're just trolling at this point. But if you would like an actual reply, here you go:
    The people that say they've beaten easy that I've beaten: Fangzi, FocusedBard, and Realbois. I don't know if any other people i know that i've beaten have beaten easy, we don't usually ****ing care, because outside of pvp, easy is nobody special.
    Also, I'm done with this topic. I don't care if you go so far as to ****ing dox me, I'm not going to entertain you with another reply.

17. Hilly

Hilly Backpacker

Ratings:
    +102
    im ****ing dead LOL, easy has never lost against anyone you just named off, i should know im his manager. If you really think easy hacks then you have no iq kid. hes been railing everyone since 8.0 desteria and never even been screenshared.

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. Nate

Nate Nobility

Ratings:
    +1,972
    what a joke

• Funny Funny x 3
  19. Onliest

Onliest Explorer

Ratings:
    +127
    [​IMG]