Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Easyxx lives up to his minecraft username

Status
Not open for further replies.

lahmayo

Explorer
I personally dropped you both. I am not shocked childish beat easyxx, as the greatest of all time on this game I must say easyxx does live up to his name and is complete and utter garbage at this game and Childish is like a lion in the jungle and easyxx is his biitch that gets him food or will get dropped as the video shows. I 3-0 easyxx and 3-1 Childish, we see who is better
were the fights on desteria like these ones?

Onliest

Explorer
You should read before replying :p
I should read? I have read this entire thread nearly bruh lmfao. You fr just out here instigating, go outside and shoot some hoops. Stop instigating with me on a ****ing minecraft server forum and do something.

Childish

Overlord
to be fair he really hasnt been on in a while
Mystah is correct, Easy has been offline for quite a bit.
Understandable. But when I fought him in his recording, I was just coming back from over a month break as well (which is the only reason why he won those). He knew I was rusty before we even fought and used that to make me look bad. I didn't use it as an excuse to avoid the fight. If I was willing to fight him while 'rusty' then he should be as well
upload_2019-3-19_13-35-14.png

doggo

Trailblazer
I should read? I have read this entire thread nearly bruh lmfao. You fr just out here instigating, go outside and shoot some hoops. Stop instigating with me on a ****ing minecraft server forum and do something.
http://prntscr.com/n05cz7
bud you cant read lol go back to school
you're just sucking childish off because you're one of his fanboys and you wanna become a child predator just like him

Onliest

Explorer
http://prntscr.com/n05cz7
bud you cant read lol go back to school
you're just sucking childish off because you're one of his fanboys and you wanna become a child predator just like him
You say that, yet, you're sucking easy off at the same time in your own screenshot dumbass. I don't get why the **** you're still coming at me and you're really starting to piss me the **** off.

Hitmaka

Explorer
Understandable. But when I fought him in his recording, I was just coming back from over a month break as well (which is the only reason why he won those). He knew I was rusty before we even fought and used that to make me look bad. I didn't use it as an excuse to avoid the fight. If I was willing to fight him while 'rusty' then he should be as well
View attachment 29303

Fair enough

Status
Not open for further replies.