Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Easyxx lives up to his minecraft username

Status
Not open for further replies.
He recently uploaded a video of him beating me when I was extremely rusty and just came back from a huge break. He refused to rematch me so I had to catch him on an alternative account. Here are the results!

By the way, I was still pretty rusty in this video but he still called hacks on me multiple times. He also has access to a vape account and is a known cheater on Skywars. I guess he isn't the best Desteria after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@easyxx Next time, at least give me a challenge.
Lolololol

easyxx

Citizen
No 1v1 on Desteria should ever count as a valid fight
I've asked him many times to 1v1 on an actual server, and he always declines it. He also never messaged me for a rematch and had to get on an alt to get 4-0ed, and then kept coming back and "fighting me" to record. Imagine lying about Minecraft

Childish

Overlord
I've asked him many times to 1v1 on an actual server, and he always declines it. He also never messaged me for a rematch and had to get on an alt to get 4-0ed, and then kept coming back and "fighting me" to record. Imagine lying about Minecraft
Funny thing is, the only reason why you won twice was because I was rusty and just came back from a break. You lost 4 times and then proceeded to hackusate me the entire time.
upload_2019-3-2_18-17-40.png

Not to mention I 6 potted you in a RR in front of the entire server, and 10 potted you while downloading a game on vanilla 1.8
Maybe one day you'll be as good as I am ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

easyxx

Citizen
Funny thing is, the only reason why you won twice was because I was rusty and just came back from a break. You lost 4 times and then proceeded to hackusate me the entire time.
View attachment 29250

Not to mention I 6 potted you in a RR in front of the entire server, and 10 potted you while downloading a game on vanilla 1.8
Maybe one day you'll be as good as I am ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Keep making up **** about Minecraft when I have proof of me beating you, and your only proof is critting me out while I'm typing and coming back when our fights are finished and critting me out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I will 1v1 you on any server and I will always win, sorry pal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

doggo

Trailblazer
Yet you commented on his thread saying "Godly" when it was also on Desteria??? Literally a sheep
Because from my experience on MMC, easy is a god! But, I mean, I've never seen you on another server than Desteria or Hypickle so I can't say the same thing about you.

OhLights

Nobility
Keep making up **** about Minecraft when I have proof of me beating you, and your only proof is critting me out while I'm typing and coming back when our fights are finished and critting me out ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I will 1v1 you on any server and I will always win, sorry pal ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Jeez your ego is damaged. @Childish just give the poor guy his satisfaction. His minecraft rep on a dead server is clearly all hes got in life.

Rapidly

Forest Guardian
I personally dropped you both. I am not shocked childish beat easyxx, as the greatest of all time on this game I must say easyxx does live up to his name and is complete and utter garbage at this game and Childish is like a lion in the jungle and easyxx is his biitch that gets him food or will get dropped as the video shows. I 3-0 easyxx and 3-1 Childish, we see who is better

Childish

Overlord
I personally dropped you both. I am not shocked childish beat easyxx, as the greatest of all time on this game I must say easyxx does live up to his name and is complete and utter garbage at this game and Childish is like a lion in the jungle and easyxx is his biitch that gets him food or will get dropped as the video shows. I 3-0 easyxx and 3-1 Childish, we see who is better
Indeed. Clearly you are the superior in this scenario but when it comes to easyxx and I, he is simply no match for me. I've defeated him so many times I lost count. As a wise man once said, "only person who can beat me is Childish" -easyxx
upload_2019-3-9_14-9-50.png

Rapidly

Forest Guardian
Indeed. Clearly you are the superior in this scenario but when it comes to easyxx and I, he is simply no match for me. I've defeated him so many times I lost count. As a wise man once said, "only person who can beat me is Childish" -easyxx
View attachment 29281
He may be a wise person, but have you seen how much he lies and denies? He always tries denying that you’re better than him, or that I am better than him. I guess that’s what’s happens when you’re at the bottom of the food chain grasping for straws to hopefully become a higher rank.

Status
Not open for further replies.