Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Easyxx lives up to his minecraft username

Status
Not open for further replies.

Childish

Overlord
He recently uploaded a video of him beating me when I was extremely rusty and just came back from a huge break. He refused to rematch me so I had to catch him on an alternative account. Here are the results!

By the way, I was still pretty rusty in this video but he still called hacks on me multiple times. He also has access to a vape account and is a known cheater on Skywars. I guess he isn't the best Desteria after all ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

@easyxx Next time, at least give me a challenge.

Last edited:

Arad

Forest Guardian
Guys childish harasses people in Canada's wonderland because he need to compensate for being into little boys loooooooool

Qtip

Overlord
Sheesh @easyxx Thought you were the best in the game but once I saw this video... You're a complete random and irrelevant dude.

easyxx

Citizen
LOL I destroyed you so many times on that account too, the only times you dropped me when were weren't actually fighting you just kept coming back and trying to 1v1 again. You're such a loser LOL. Minecraft ego is hurt boys gg

Last edited:

WuYi

Crusader
LOL I destroyed you so many times on that account too, the only times you dropped me when were we'rent actually fighting you just kept coming back and trying to 1v1 again. You're such a loser LOL. Minecraft ego is hurt boys gg
I must agree with easy on that.
that "running" sign came right after he slapped the **** outta you.

Only times i saw him dropping was when he weren't hitting back or tryna type.
Half of this video is basically just you critting him out while hes typing

easyxx

Citizen

Luckily I recorded one of the fights where I tossed him and he dropped and he immediately comes back while I don't have full pots, will be uploading today!. Kids ego is hurt :(

Using

Nobility
Luckily I recorded one of the fights where I tossed him and he dropped and he immediately comes back while I don't have full pots, will be uploading today!. Kids ego is hurt :(
Easyxx is now declared THE KING of Minecraft. Congratulations Jake, Derrick you must now transfer your BLC Cloak funds over to easyxx. He is the better player.

Childish

Overlord
LOL I destroyed you so many times on that account too, the only times you dropped me when were weren't actually fighting you just kept coming back and trying to 1v1 again. You're such a loser LOL. Minecraft ego is hurt boys gg
You only managed to kill me a couple times (maybe 1 or 2) while I killed you about 5-6. The entire time we were fighting you were just constantly stopping mid fight when it was clear that you were going to close. Looks like someone can't take a loss! If you destroyed me, then why were you constantly hackusating me? By the way, I was only on the account for like 30 minutes. Other people in my faction have access to the account and use it to meme around on event. You got destroyed though. Good fight!
upload_2019-2-27_7-44-41.png

upload_2019-2-27_7-44-46.png
[doublepost=1551271664,1551271524][/doublepost]

Read what I said in the post. He was refusing to fight me on my main account, so I decided to catch him on an alternative account. The entire time we were fighting he was non-stop hackusating me and would stop attacking mid fight when it was clear that he was going to lose. Not to mention these are simply only the clips that I recorded. There have been many occasions where I completely and utterly destroyed him (before all of the beef) that I didn't record because I didn't care enough to.

There's no defending him this time :)
upload_2019-2-27_7-47-32.png

upload_2019-2-27_7-47-36.png

Status
Not open for further replies.