DunnDogYT's Event Team Application

Discussion in 'Event Support Team' started by DunnDogYT, Mar 9, 2019.

1. DunnDogYT

DunnDogYT Peasant

Ratings:
    +0
    Personal Information

What's your IGN? DunnDogYT

What's your Discord ID?
    DunnDogYT#1397

What timezone are you in?
    Eastern Standard Time

Building Section

Are you interested in building?
    Yes

Please list a building 'style' that most accurately describes your own.
    Simply designed

If yes (to the above question), please provide at least one sample build below.

Are you able to stick to a schedule and complete builds in a timely manner?
    Yes

Detailed Information

Why did you apply for the Event Team?
    I set up a parkour event of my own, in the Auren realm, partially to make money as retries costed money, and I had a lot of fun doing it, so I decided joining and moderating events would be fun.

What experience, if any, are you bringing to the team if your application is accepted?
    I hosted a parkour event on the Auren realm for the entire realm.

What are your goals within the team, and what do you expect to gain personally from the experience?
    My goals are to get along with the event team, and help events take place so people can have fun. I would personally gain, because it would be fun to do, and I would like the idea that I was making people happier.

Are you able to communicate and come to compromises with others?
    Yes

If yes (to the above question), please expand on your answer by offering examples.
    I wouldn't have my mind set on one specific idea for a build or event, I would be very open to suggestions. For example: If I was working with the team on my parkour event, and someone suggested that players can only have 1 attempt, I would be okay with that. 2 minds are better than one.
    --- Double Post Merged, Mar 9, 2019, Original Post Date: Mar 9, 2019 ---
    To be more specific about the building section, I am bad at building intricate designs and things, but I would be interested in building things like parkours, or simply designed minigames.

#1 DunnDogYT, Mar 9, 2019
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2019 at 5:22 PM