Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Drug-Craft?

jrain42

Backpacker
+1 essentially something I've been advocating here for a bit. basically just a realm where spawners don't exist and crops are the main source of income.

GaryGlitter

Backpacker
Drugs in the game!?!?!

JUST GET ONIT WHILST PLAYING THE GAME!!!!! I SNIFF A BUNCH OF AMPHET AND INHALE THE SH IT OUT OF SOME BURNING HUNGRY JACK TOYS!!!!! I ROCK THE SH IT OUT OF SKYWARS AND MY LITTLE BLACK ORPHANED CHILDREN!!!!

Hi papaD gazza here,
Can sort you some top “gear” if you get us a wheelie from local “paki patels corner shop”

Cinabit mush xoxoxoxoxo

Onliest

Explorer
Can you elaborate on this topic? Do you want drugs as a source of income, a "potion" effect, something to meme over? What do you mean exactly?

BossUnit

Peasant
i like desteria and it would be a crop source income and whatever else they have in drug craft
[doublepost=1552934658,1552934626][/doublepost]and to answer your question i like desteria and would like to see desteria grow
[doublepost=1552934701][/doublepost]
Drugs in the game!?!?!

JUST GET ONIT WHILST PLAYING THE GAME!!!!! I SNIFF A BUNCH OF AMPHET AND INHALE THE SH IT OUT OF SOME BURNING HUNGRY JACK TOYS!!!!! I ROCK THE SH IT OUT OF SKYWARS AND MY LITTLE BLACK ORPHANED CHILDREN!!!!

Hi papaD gazza here,
Can sort you some top “gear” if you get us a wheelie from local “paki patels corner shop”

Cinabit mush xoxoxoxoxo
No Im not giving oyu anything

Omega

Community Manager
Staff member
Manager
I'm not entirely sure how plausible this suggestion is since the main reason we decided to go for a spawner economy is because crops are just overwhelmingly stressful on servers in general and it's harder to actually gain any kind of value from raiding a cactus farm as opposed to a zpig grinder.