Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Drama

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonsFruit

Backpacker
Hey Alex. I find it funny how you deleted a thread talking about the resignation of most of your staff on LemonCloud, including a link to the document of Annie's resignation of LC.

Now a note to the players: Told ya Ambushment and Eraze were better LMAOO. At least they didn't cause the downfall of a server to the point of mass staff resignation.

Bye Alex! I know you're gonna delete this thread like you deleted the other.

Nate

Overlord
Alex v1 wasn’t better, but Eraze was good. You realize Alex did this same thing, but worse, right?

Fall

Overlord
Ambushment didn't cause the server to completely collapse. Still had thousands of players compared to maybe 40
I dislike both Alex's for different reasons but you cannot suggest that Ambushment sold it to iLemon in good condition with thousands of players... lol

JuiceBox1314

Explorer
There were more players when Ambushment owned it because factions was much newer and there was a large playerbase for it, not because he did anything right. He got lucky with his timing is all. Lemon is still **** and doing the bare minimal to keep **** going but people give Ambushment WAY more credit than he deserves.

Nate

Overlord
There were more players when Ambushment owned it because factions was much newer and there was a large playerbase for it, not because he did anything right. He got lucky with his timing is all. Lemon is still **** and doing the bare minimal to keep **** going but people give Ambushment WAY more credit than he deserves.
That and server lists actually worked as valid advertising back then

Justin

Overlord
Hey Alex. I find it funny how you deleted a thread talking about the resignation of most of your staff on LemonCloud, including a link to the document of Annie's resignation of LC.

Now a note to the players: Told ya Ambushment and Eraze were better LMAOO. At least they didn't cause the downfall of a server to the point of mass staff resignation.

Bye Alex! I know you're gonna delete this thread like you deleted the other.
this isnt lc

Rob

Forest Guardian
Y'all really saying Ambushment was better... Did y'all see ********? That went faster than Narwhalogy's staff rank. With around 20 players.
[doublepost=1544123066,1544116766][/doublepost]
Y'all really saying Ambushment was better... Did y'all see ********? That went faster than Narwhalogy's staff rank. With around 20 players.
upload_2018-12-6_19-4-15.png
Oop the ******** players didn't like the truth.

Fall

Overlord
[doublepost=1544123066,1544116766][/doublepost]
View attachment 28879
Oop the ******** players didn't like the truth.
I wanna rate winner but I also like my optimistic rating so you'll have to pretend it's there

Status
Not open for further replies.