Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Donation Transfer

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have played on Desteria since the time of ZexyZek (yeah I know I was one of those players) and I supported the server by buying the Destroyer Kit and the Supporter Rank, now I can only use them on the Auren Realm, however that realm if completely dead, making it not fun for me to play. I want to move to a different realm but I feel I can't without wasting about $75 so I am hoping soon there is a way you can make a one-time transfer across realms or be able to buy a rank/donation transfer to make it able for older players like me to be able to still have fun on the server while being able to keep our donations.

EDIT it used to be called sponsor but now it is Hunter.

Bonfiyah

Nobility
Hey there, welcome back!

Were the donation kits and rank placed onto Auren without you choosing to put them on the realm?

This happens occasionally, and sounds like what happened here. In that case, you’re totally welcome to have the perks moved from Auren to another realm of your choice. To do that, you’ll need to make a support ticket with the link below. File it under “Donation Support”, and explain that your purchases were placed on the realm and you’d like them moved.

https://desteria.com/community/support-tickets/open

Onliest

Explorer
I have played on Desteria since the time of ZexyZek (yeah I know I was one of those players) and I supported the server by buying the Destroyer Kit and the Supporter Rank, now I can only use them on the Auren Realm, however that realm if completely dead, making it not fun for me to play. I want to move to a different realm but I feel I can't without wasting about $75 so I am hoping soon there is a way you can make a one-time transfer across realms or be able to buy a rank/donation transfer to make it able for older players like me to be able to still have fun on the server while being able to keep our donations.

EDIT it used to be called sponsor but now it is Hunter.
To add to Bonfiyah's post.. The reason behind the realms being super dead is because the F Top value has already been accounted for and we are awaiting on Desteria Plus's release. It's also extremely late so that's also a reason towards the small player count.
Edit: You'll likely stumble upon the dozens of threads posted about Desteria Plus and complaints of Desteria Plus being so late. I suggest you read up on some of them to better understand the situation, if you haven't already.

To add to Bonfiyah's post.. The reason behind the realms being super dead is because the F Top value has already been accounted for and we are awaiting on Desteria Plus's release. It's also extremely late so that's also a reason towards the small player count.
Edit: You'll likely stumble upon the dozens of threads posted about Desteria Plus and complaints of Desteria Plus being so late. I suggest you read up on some of them to better understand the situation, if you haven't already.
Yeah I know but still before desteria plus was announced it was still dead compared to other realms

Onliest

Explorer
Yeah I know but still before desteria plus was announced it was still dead compared to other realms
Nah, Auren and Besen were the 2 most popping realms. In the morning to around 5:00 PST Auren had more by like a couple players to about a dozen. Besen was the most popping during the night.

CowAF

Explorer
Nah, Auren and Besen were the 2 most popping realms. In the morning to around 5:00 PST Auren had more by like a couple players to about a dozen. Besen was the most popping during the night.
Yeah and caden was definitely the most active averaging about 10 players (9 of them being alts). If you want an active realm caden is your go to man.

Onliest

Explorer
Yeah and caden was definitely the most active averaging about 10 players (9 of them being alts). If you want an active realm caden is your go to man.
I get that this is supposed to be a joke, but it's more of a funny cause true type thing.

Omega

Community Manager
Staff member
Manager
This was more of a question to begin with, so I've moved it to the appropriate section.

It's also been answered, so I'll be closing it.

Feel free to message me if you have a problem with how I've handled this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.