Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Does iLemon love money?

Status
Not open for further replies.

iWrest

Explorer
Last map we worked hard to reach /f top (reached the f top 1 2 and 3) and Bethy gave me the coupons. After it we saved it to have a good start this map. And this is what happens now: the coupon that they gave to me is not working, and instead of fixing it and saying sorry for the issue they decide not to refound/fix it.
I think that I showed them enough proofs.
I'm going to leave here some gyazos of the conversation with the managers and the proofs that I showed to them so you can give me your opinions.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My 225$ coupon from last map is not working.
Proofs:
in this last one im showing that the code used is the same one than in the bethy gyazo.
-When did you get this and what is the exact code?
I have this coupon from last map, I won different /f tops and she merged all the coupons on one. And the exact code is******
-I need an exact time of when you go the coupon

2 Oct - 2017

-Just spoken to iLemon, the coupon wont be refunded.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

iWrest

Explorer
Refund that coupon! @iLemon @Ruler
He worked hard to get it and it is his right to use it since the server promises those coupons. It is your obligation to refund that coupon
Thanks, but I think that they won't do it. Also now eveeryone has the code, just wanted to show everyone how bad can the staff team be sometimes.

Jnf

Crusader
I mean have you ever got a coupon irl? It runs out sooner or later so if you took about 2-3 months to use it then i dont think he should refund it

iWrest

Explorer
I mean have you ever got a coupon irl? It runs out sooner or later so if you took about 2-3 months to use it then i dont think he should refund it
Good to know, but they never told me that part. And it isn't in rules too. How should I know it? Also that coupon is from october so.... That time didn't pass

Jnf

Crusader
Good to know, but they never told me that part. And it isn't in rules too. How should I know it? Also that coupon is from october so.... That time didn't pass
October 2nd that is nearly 3 months ago....

DuyOpDoh

Peasant
Honestly, after reading all of this and how seeing how "useless" the staff team can sometimes actually be... just makes me realise that on the map that we won the coupon (ftop 1,2,3), we wasted our time and effort. Please refund the coupon?... so we actually feel like we achieved something, thanks.

Rapidly

Forest Guardian
October 2nd that is nearly 3 months ago....
They give the coupon and don’t say any expiration date, so of course you’ll save it for next map and stack up on them. If you’re going to cancel the coupon, at least verify there is a date of expiration

Clarism

Citizen
Ilemon can't fix cannoning or even his own store... ,,you want to run your minecraft server like a business? then treat it like one.

Status
Not open for further replies.