Will desty+ be a flop or will it be successful

• flop

• successful

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hilly

Explorer
Not trying to make beef or start anything, im just curious what the community thinks.
[doublepost=1547267177,1547266906][/doublepost]
Not trying to make beef or start anything, im just curious what the community thinks.
Also if any staff wants to dm me their opinion because ik you guys gotta be biased, i wont reveal your opinion to the public :p

Lucy

Staff member
Event Team
Content Team
We don't have to be biased. I'm free to speak my opinion here ^.^.
While there's a small part of me that is scared of Desteria+ being disappointing, I very much believe that it will go well. Especially the promise of not releasing something that isn't well thought-through has me very faithful that this will be a very good update.
I'm especially convinced because I know that Omega won't let Desteria down.

Divertido

Explorer
don't want to make the staff team depressed or anything but even they called this sort of a new beginning test run so :|

Nate

Overlord
How could anybody make a prediction already, most of the update hasn’t been leaked, we don’t know advertising plans, we just don’t know enough in general imo

Coe

Backpacker
We don't have to be biased. I'm free to speak my opinion here ^.^.
While there's a small part of me that is scared of Desteria+ being disappointing, I very much believe that it will go well. Especially the promise of not releasing something that isn't well thought-through has me very faithful that this will be a very good update.
I'm especially convinced because I know that Omega won't let Desteria down.
It will be good

Hilly

Explorer

Syntrafice

Nobility
If I was ilemon i would combine all the realms to try and ignite more competition and make things more interesting

Why have 3 ded relmz when you can have 1 Poppin realm ya dig

Then if things go well with desteria+ release another realm a month or two down the line

Mystah

Crusader
If I was ilemon i would combine all the realms to try and ignite more competition and make things more interesting

Why have 3 ded relmz when you can have 1 Poppin realm ya dig

Then if things go well with desteria+ release another realm a month or two down the line
thats literally something 70% of the community has wanted for years
but it means less $$$$$$ for them so I can see why they haven't done it or ever plan to

QuazzyDestroyer

Backpacker
I hope it does well
But my faction is daflops
So would my fac grow if the whole server became daFLOPs?
Edit: I’m joking, don’t take this out of context

Hitmaka

Explorer
I'm gonna be eating popcorn watching all the blinkgen factions getting members running to the corners

Slaker47

Peasant
I think it will be a success. Like Lucy said omega wont let Desteria or the members down. I have faith it will be beautiful.

WuYi

Crusader
Out from how lemon continues to do stuff from his own scheme without listening to the majority of the community and afterwards Post a poorly written post about it later I sadly ain't got much hope

If we evaluate further for second and read he's message about printer through you will in no time realize that this man is insane
He's post is extremely flawed and basically all he's talking about shows how limited and outdated his knowledge of factions is.

As plenty of staffs has said Mr lemon man.
You just gonna have to wait and see how the community backfires on you. I've tried to help and explain the situation to you in terms you would understand but you simply seem to fail understanding the concepts.

Desty seems to slowly turn into a survival server with tnt enabled.
Also don't turn this into cosmic.
Desty could have been a wild success.
It's your choice to miss out on it.

QuazzyDestroyer

Backpacker
Out from how lemon continues to do stuff from his own scheme without listening to the majority of the community and afterwards Post a poorly written post about it later I sadly ain't got much hope

If we evaluate further for second and read he's message about printer through you will in no time realize that this man is insane
He's post is extremely flawed and basically all he's talking about shows how limited and outdated his knowledge of factions is.

As plenty of staffs has said Mr lemon man.
You just gonna have to wait and see how the community backfires on you. I've tried to help and explain the situation to you in terms you would understand but you simply seem to fail understanding the concepts.

Desty seems to slowly turn into a survival server with tnt enabled.
Also don't turn this into cosmic.
Desty could have been a wild success.
It's your choice to miss out on it.
That last part was almost inspirational...

Status
Not open for further replies.