Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Desteria Plus World #leakz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narwhalogy

Trailblazer
Looks cool, I understand that Omega has been working very hard for a long time, but is this all you have to show?

Shootingz

Explorer
Hmm lets all put our heads together and think.... Desteria averages 40-50 players fighting for 8 corners. Thats probs 2 full factions getting 4 corners each. No wonder Desterias Corrupt, I feel very sorry if you play here and are paid like Omega to sit and say "Desteria Amazing" #1 Factions server my asss

Syntrafice

Nobility
the map is the only plus
[doublepost=1544303147,1544302747][/doublepost]15k 5k
15k -5k
-15k 5k
-15k -5k
5k 15k
5k -15k
-5k 15k
-5k -15k

corner co-ords list for noobs

HotStuffing

Explorer
Hi Desteria,

Behind the scenes, we've been working on a big global reset coming soon. We'll soon be announcing our plans for beta testing as we approach the release of this reset.

In the meantime, enjoy #leakz of the new map: https://twitter.com/DesteriaMC/status/1071460813175693312

Decide which of the eight corners you'll be fighting for :cool:
I'll admit, this has sparked my interest... may I ask if any of the map is custom made?

Ripshooters

Backpacker
Hmm lets all put our heads together and think.... Desteria averages 40-50 players fighting for 8 corners. Thats probs 2 full factions getting 4 corners each. No wonder Desterias Corrupt, I feel very sorry if you play here and are paid like Omega to sit and say "Desteria Amazing" #1 Factions server my asss
8 corners, 40 players.
It's been leaked for awhile but they're gonna do an unban all. It will revive some of the community at least. Depends on who they unban. Unbanning faction leaders who actually did **** like Costy or Mythix is gonna revive the player base

Rob

Forest Guardian
It's been leaked for awhile but they're gonna do an unban all. It will revive some of the community at least. Depends on who they unban. Unbanning faction leaders who actually did **** like Costy or Mythix is gonna revive the player base
Not for long, this happens so frequently now.

MelodicRose

Overlord
Not really a leak when we already knew the map was going to be a plus shape.. how about some updates on this new content we are supposed to be getting.

AnimusJer

Citizen
Desteria team announced after september reset that there will be Desteria Plus. 2 to 3 months of an inactive PVP server is sad. Good luck on getting players.

Status
Not open for further replies.