Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Desteria Plus | Season 2 Release, F-Top Winners, Purge, and more!

Omega

Community Manager
Staff member
Manager

Greetings Desterians!

It's finally time! Our first reset since the introduction of our new 10 week seasons, so exciting! That being said, we'll be going over F-Top winners, Purge winners, and a few changes that are coming alongside Season 2. Let's get right into it.

Purge Winners
After the dust settles, only a few remain standing after the 24 hour Purge. These are your winners. Users should have their #Purge titles within 24 hours of this post.

Auren

• DunnDogYT - 44 kills
  • WaffleMonkey - 28 kills
  • FK9 - 23 kills
  • MartialArts - 17 kills
  • Bowzza - 12 kills
  • Humanely - 7 kills
  • K4L_ - 4 kills
  • lordofmmamma - 4 kills
Besen
  • Bowzza - 56 kills
  • _ZenoxX_ - 31 kills
  • Equality - 28 kills
  • Ranety - 26 kills
  • Ac3r0rX - 22 kills
  • Childish - 19 kills
  • Tomatoee - 10 kills
  • MochiMD - 8 kills
Caden
  • Lamazes - 18 kills
  • kingstorm247 - 13 kills
  • _Nerio_ - 11 kills
  • Araulis - 7 kills
  • Cannon_Time - 4 kills
  • XxXxsTaLkErXxX - 3 kills
  • Krynogenic - 2 kills
  • angelicag - 2 kills
Just like last time, I'll be giving everyone who participated rewards regardless of apparent alt-farming because then it just becomes an endless argument as to why I didn't punish everyone who did it - however we will be working towards trying to get better protocols in place to sort out alt-killers.

F-Top Information & Winners
Just as clarification for how F-Top will be calculated, we will be taking F-Top every 2.5 weeks for a total of 4 rewards over the course of 10 weeks. A total value of $500 (for F-Top #1), $260 (for F-Top #2), or $100 (for F-Top #3). At the very end, whoever wins the last F-Top value will be considered the all-time winner, and will be asked to provide the list of people they wish to receive title and an aura (based on their member list taken at the time of F-Top Recording). Second and Third place EOTW winners (for each realm) will also receive their respective auras, but no title.

With all that said, lets announce the final Season 1 F-Top Winners! All rewards have been sent to the leader's /mail in-game.

Auren

1. Anarchy ~ Leader: XtremeDrip - $1,690,076,092.10
    • You won a $125 gift card code!
    • You won a gold aura!
    • You won a special title!
  2. Mafia ~ Leader: oiu - $717,341,057.30
    • You won a $65 gift card code!
    • You won a silver aura!
  3. Valor ~ Leader: FK9 - $158,046,203.10
    • You won a $25 gift card code!
    • You won a bronze aura!
Besen
  1. OhDonkeh ~ Leader: Syntrafice - $129,933,534.20
    • You won a gold aura!
  2. Pirates ~ Leader: Ryan_1998 - $83,667,233.20
    • You won a silver aura!
  3. Immortals ~ Leader: DsylexicGoat - $77,723,910.40
    • You won a bronze aura!
Caden
  1. egirls ~ Leader: DankMames - $2,974,499,689.51
    • You won a gold aura!
  2. OwMyKnee ~ Leader: Octaret - $147,407,585.60
    • You won a silver aura!
  3. Crusaders ~ Leader: Tonycool32 - $48,236,303.50
    • You won a bronze aura!

Other Changes

In other news, you might have noticed a few changes with the economy and other commands, so I'll do my best to encompass all those changes within this section.
  • Economy Changes:
    • Added Spiders and Cave Spawner values so they account for F-Top.
    • Diorite is sellable in /shop for $0.75 each.
    • Granite is sellable in /shop for $0.75 each.
    • Gravel is sellable in /shop for $0.05 each.
    • Sand is sellable in /shop for $0.05 each.
    • Red Sand is sellable in /shop for $0.05 each.
    • Sandstone is sellable in /shop for $1.56 each.
    • Blaze Powder is sellable in /shop for $10 each.
    • Removed Ghast Tear as a sellable item.
    • Removed Slimeball as a sellable item.
    • Decreased Beacon's price from $750,000 to $600,000.
    • Decreased Creeper Egg's price from $250,000 to $150,000.
    • Decreased Obsidian's price from $12,000/stack to $8,000/stack.
    • Increased String's sell price from $3 to $5 each.
    • Increased Spider Eye's sell price from $3.75 to $7.50 each.
    • Increased Potato's price from $2.50 to $4 each.
    • Increased Cooked Potato's price from $1.25 to $10 each.
    • Increased Carrot's sell price from $2.50 to $4 each.
    • Increased Nether Wart's sell price from $4.06 to $8 each.
    • Increased Sugar Cane's sell price from $3.25 to $5 each.
    • Increased Cactus' sell price from $2.50 to $3 each.
    • Increased Pumpkin's sell price from $2.50 to $6 each.
    • Increased Wheat's sell price from $5 to $10 each.
    • Changed Melon Blocks to Melon Slices in the /shop.
    • Set Melon Slice's sell price to $1.20 each.
On top of all these economy changes, we made a few other changes that I want to point out as well.
  • Reworked all the ranks on all realms so they are consistent across the board (meaning new Titans on Caden will no longer come with Faction Fly) - however if you had Faction Fly included in your Titan rank, you should have been grandfathered into that perk. Again, this change only affects Caden players.
  • /wild is now accessed by simply jumping down from the other end of spawn - so watch out! Other warps can be accessed by right-clicking on the "Navigator" NPC (first one on your left) at /spawn.
  • Dragon Drops can be accessed by talking to the Navigator NPC! Make sure you stay up to date on when those drops are happening as they'll frequently occurring randomly every 15-45 minutes.
  • Check out the new [Scout] donator rank for an entry-level rank for those on a tight budget!
  • Rules got overhauled, so please take some time to check it out again! Will be updating them all and noting down what has changed before the end of the day.

There were a lot of changes, so unfortunately I don't believe I've managed to encompass everything, but it's a sizable chunk and I hope it helps out in terms of understanding what all has changed. Thank you all again for all your support and help!

Cheers,
Omega || Management Team

Kieran

Nobility
Puffball merged with Ohdonkeh days before reset. Ohdonkeh had spawners inside obby majority of the time yet RaidAlerts get dq for? I'd like to here a response from management about this as merging wasn't allowed near the end of the reset.

goin

Backpacker
We put in weeks for work. Just to get warned for obbying spawners and get DQ?
[doublepost=1553986504,1553986376][/doublepost]When beters insided us and gave his spawners to Ohdonkeh. They didnt get DQ? but we get DQ for a warning that was never told to us??
[doublepost=1553986896][/doublepost]We did not do anything illegal after the warning. https://gyazo.com/46d9008671f10f2dd666bc339622d7e8

Kieran

Nobility
Whine when rules are enforced, whine when rules aren't enforced. I. Am. So. Proud. Of. This. Community.
http://prntscr.com/n5aapi Not whining about rules when there is or isn't rules but when this is clearly in the rules and the faction was caught merging I don't see any reason why they shouldn't be dq'd for breaking a rule when we provided full proof these factions merged towards the last week of the new season. When a rule is a rule that's fine but nothing has been said about it which is why I'm curious to see what management say about this. @Omega @iLemon