JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Desteria Plus | Progress Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

NexDestroyer

Peasant
Hey,
Here's my third question:
Can we pls transfer our ranks like before the resets, we could choose always our rank to another realms like before i had titan on auren and after reset we could chose it to another realm like besen. I hope this will happen because many of my friends or on the server wants to change the realm to another realms pls let this happen. ✌

Darkzgul

Peasant
Hey,
Can we pls transfer our ranks like before the resets, we could choose always our rank to another realms like before i had titan on auren and after reset we could chose it to another realm like besen. I hope this will happen because many of my friends or on the server wants to change the realm to another realms pls let this happen. ✌
I totally agree and i hope they do this

Loplo

Peasant
NexDestroyer said:
Hey,

Coe

Backpacker
I honestly think the longer it takes the better it'll be, more time can go into configurations, therefore better quality gameplay.

ps. l'll notice a change in the spawn rates if I see one ;)

Shootingz

Explorer
NexDestroyer said:
Hey,

You seem new to the fours ... I noticed you copied his message and didn't use the reply feature, In the bottom right corner there is a reply button if you click that you can reply to their message

Regards
Shootingz

Loplo

Peasant
Lucy said:
I'm sure our Mods can't wait to ban you!
****ing ******* i already left
and i am not gonna play again so go **** your self dumbass
[doublepost=1549032936,1549032879][/doublepost]oh yes and dont talk to me again *******

Status
Not open for further replies.