Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Desteria + Badlion: Drego Realm (Map 3)

Rumai

Citizen
Honestly I'd say you do lunar client, it's possible to autoclick on badlion client. Using lunar client would actually prevent losers from cheating.

Mr5

Explorer
Whats with the hate on BLC/BAC? Imo, it helps drego become a better realm and should begin to be implemented serverwide. The only reason that wont happen is because lemon knows half of you guys cheat, so his players would be gone if he did

Rumai

Citizen
Whats with the hate on BLC/BAC? Imo, it helps drego become a better realm and should begin to be implemented serverwide. The only reason that wont happen is because lemon knows half of you guys cheat, so his players would be gone if he did
you can AUTOCLICK on BLC.

Cines

Peasant
tbh my fac likes it now. Were just mad about no update to making 1 chunk bases, 30 man factions with no rotations whatsoever, and no trucing.

CokeZero

Citizen
anyone with half a brain can bypass badlion client. its really comical how easy it is. making it mandatory does nothing to help cheaters

Sertefa

Citizen
Seems like @Jnf is back to ass licking to get staff again. I don't think it's smart to force badlion client since the downsides are huge and staff didn't consider it. You won't be able ****ing world downloading, did you even think of what you wrote @iLemon . Why not raid every single base you find. No chunkborders, not my favourite huds. About the features, a **** server that started 1 week ago may have same or better. Like the biggest issue is hackers lmao. Get your ****ing team to work, this is desteria not vanitymc. Ambushment is screaming in his grave.

SHAME YOU'RE NOT EVEN PARTNER. https://gyazo.com/a0ecf6682e958b6ecab6ed9e48f7eddb :ROFL:(n)
Post automatically merged:

I’m glad to see Desteria has taken a turn in the right direction.
right direction to failure haha pais a ****ton to badlion to do this https://store.badlion.net/category/bac and is not even featured.

Jnf

Crusader
Seems like @Jnf is back to ass licking to get staff again. I don't think it's smart to force badlion client since the downsides are huge and staff didn't consider it. You won't be able ****ing world downloading, did you even think of what you wrote @iLemon . Why not raid every single base you find. No chunkborders, not my favourite huds. About the features, a **** server that started 1 week ago may have same or better. Like the biggest issue is hackers lmao. Get your ****ing team to work, this is desteria not vanitymc. Ambushment is screaming in his grave.

SHAME YOU'RE NOT EVEN PARTNER. https://gyazo.com/a0ecf6682e958b6ecab6ed9e48f7eddb:ROFL:(n)

right direction to failure haha pais a ****ton to badlion to do this https://store.badlion.net/category/bac and is not even featured.
Did you even read the thread? You are still able to world download you just fly to the spot on BLC and then get on world downloader and do it......(you can still log onto normal mc but just can't move) Along with them adding a feature that you can basically freecam there bases

Hitmaka

Crusader
Ok I have have one complaint. Since BAC is a add-on to the original client, does that mean we will have to purchase BAC to play drego?

Also since everyone on Drego now has BAC, someone hmu with the dance party dates

Mr5

Explorer
anyone with half a brain can bypass badlion client. its really comical how easy it is. making it mandatory does nothing to help cheaters
Its BAC enabled... not just BLC dude. Do you even know what you're saying?

Ok I have have one complaint. Since BAC is a add-on to the original client, does that mean we will have to purchase BAC to play drego?

Also since everyone on Drego now has BAC, someone hmu with the dance party dates
Nah they buy BAC

MCBeta

Trailblazer
Kinda wondering though cause last I checked BAC wasnt nearly as good as something like Shiva (Cosmic AC) or WatchDog. Never been banned by BAC so cant say for sure but I have heard a number of stories about it majority of them being negative rather then positive.

Interesting nonetheless though.