Menu

0 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Defiance bAsE tOuR!

AsianJesus

Backpacker
Hey guys just a quick little post of defiance's base after flapping there mouth all map WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF, PIRATESONTOP! split 5x 2 days
Screen Shot 2019-05-15 at 10.32.09 am.png296402964129639

Emperio

Previously Emperio

Hitmaka

Trailblazer
I'm alright with all everyone in pirates that actually did something, they played and got in fair and square. But with Asian I just can't seem to get it in my head that he is so overly toxic about the situation, especially when he assumes to take almost all the credit of breaching us.

AsianJesus

Backpacker
Damn gg, watch your walls though
Lol we don’t have a single grinder ahahaha just t
I'm alright with all everyone in pirates that actually did something, they played and got in fair and square. But with Asian I just can't seem to get it in my head that he is so overly toxic about the situation, especially when he assumes to take almost all the credit of breaching us.
Im not taking all the credit. I just said pirates split them 5x. I'm allowed to be overly toxic its faction get over it. Its sad that its 2019 and people still can't understand toxicity in factions smh..

Hitmaka

Trailblazer
Lol we don’t have a single grinder ahahaha just t

Im not taking all the credit. I just said pirates split them 5x. I'm allowed to be overly toxic its faction get over it. Its sad that its 2019 and people still can't understand toxicity in factions smh..
Zzz I prefer good sportsmanship rather than leeching