1,187 MEMBERS ONLINE Discord Server
JOIN 0 ONLINE PLAYERS pvp.desteria.com

Competition - Desteria Short Stories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leins

Forest Guardian

| Desteria Competition! Short Stories

Hey Desterians! Want to get your hands on some prizes from the store based on your creativity? Look no more, here is your chance. We have decided to start making competitions for the forum users to get involved and make general look a bit more fun to read!

| What do we have to do?
This competition is for the creative mind, all you have to do is start a thread under General and name it "Short Story - [name of your story]" and create a short story based on Desteria, please avoid them being rude or they will be removed and you will be warned as normal.

This short story must be at least 2 paragraphs to be eligible to enter, it can be as long and detailed as you want. Try and make it mysterious and have the audience wanting to read more! Make sure to tag myself in these so I can have a read and determine winners!

| Deadlines

The deadline is this Friday 25th of August! We will be picking winners around about 7pm BST. I will be speaking with my former community manager Porridge and Bethy to make sure it's all agreed on!

| Prizes
1st Place - Current monthly crate & Kit of your choice (kits on store currently) & 10$ coupon
2nd Place - Current monthly crate & title of your choice & 10$ coupon
3rd Place - Title of your choice from store & 10$ coupon

___________________________________________________________________________________

Goodluck Desteria!

Last edited by a moderator:

KikiInuyoshyy

Overlord
[doublepost=1503437360,1503437329][/doublepost]
[doublepost=1503437414][/doublepost]do ywhat you gotta do...
[doublepost=1503437451][/doublepost]
Yeah I understand short story is a category, I meant a more specific one. Short stories vary and can literally be a mix of different genre.

When I said that I mean like Short story mystery? Action? Romance? Horror? :c

Why you gotta be soooo ruuuuuudddeeeee!?

Leins

Forest Guardian
Yeah I understand short story is a category, I meant a more specific one. Short stories vary and can literally be a mix of different genre.

When I said that I mean like Short story mystery? Action? Romance? Horror? :c

Why you gotta be soooo ruuuuuudddeeeee!?
Well I mean it can be any of course, for example if we picked Horror then that wouldn't be everyones cup of tea so instead letting everyone chose what they wish to write about was the ideal choice here.

Status
Not open for further replies.