Changelog - March 3rd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omega

Community Manager
Staff member
Manager
Greetings Desterians!

Changelogs will be posted once per week. (Days posted will be varied depending on how my schedule works out for that week.) Sorry for the small delay on this one!

These changes aren't posted in any specific order or importance. Also due to the amount of small changes we fix, sometimes we don't always record them - so while I do my best to include every change, sometimes things are overlooked due to having no evidence that it was changed. Some of these fixes may not be live immediately, but they will be on the next /ar.

IMPLEMENTED FIXES

• Fixed various issues that popped up due to the cannon jar switch.
  • Increased max balance from 100,000,000 (100mil) to 10,000,000,000 (10bil)
    • As a more permanent fix, we're working with developers to fix the main issue of not receiving any money if the amount of money sold (or redeemed) is above the balance limit.
  • Fixed minor typos within certain announcements
  • Corrected the vote fly and faction fly spam messages when enemies are nearby
IN-PROGRESS

Items listed here are issues that a developer has been assigned to fix and is actively being worked on. None of these issues are listed in any discernible order, and this is only meant to serve as a running list of in-progress bugs/issues that are known and actively receiving attention by a developer.

• Updating our Quests plugin with better quests and updated rewards
  • Working on getting classes to correctly give out crates upon ranking up
  • Fixing a few issues with KoTH deathbans not working correctly
  • Updating our /hours plugin so it tracks hours with increased accuracy
  • Working on separating the cooldowns between /heal and /eat
  • Identifying the issue behind all the Outpost issues
  • Fixing a few issues with Auction House
  • Optimizing Hours
  • Tweaking our F-Top system so it processes values more efficiently
  • Working on making a handful of CE's work as intended

Yay, another changelog. Not too much to say this time around. We're working on stuff.

Cheers,
Omega | Management Team

Status
Not open for further replies.