Every Wednesday we post updates on what we've been up to behind the scenes to improve Desteria. Let's get right into it! There may be some overlap between changelogs as we're constantly implementing changes, but everything will be listed at the end of the day.
- C-Eggs have been added to the Cannon Realm so that you can practice with them.
- Stone has been added as a protection block; it is indestructible. You can use this to build cannons and platforms without worrying about them exploding.
- Updated /rewards to be more reflective of the modern voting rewards.
- Removed the bold text from the yellow Titan chat-tag.
- Resolved some issues with basic commands including /msg, /staff, /sc after we completed a host migration that messed with one of our central plugins.
- Fixed the missing parkour-rewards sign on Caden.
- Fixed a long-standing issue with donator ranks not describing the correct functionality of the /fix command on store.desteria.com.
- Fixed a handful of small bugs within /shop with regards to how items are priced.
- Released a change to the way that items are dropped when a stack of mobs dies. The amount of loot dropped has not been altered, rather we’ve changed the way it is visually rendered and stacked to reduce server-wide lag.
- Added the /ignorelist command to show you which users you currently have ignored. Also ensured Staff Members cannot be ignored, and that they have overrides to existing ignores if they previously had been ignored before receiving their rank.
- Added a global player count statistic to the tab menu.
- Fixed Creeper Eggs not being placeable in the 1x1x1 area underneath spawners in some scenarios.
- Updated /ffa’s outdated /realms GUI.
- Fixed an edge-case with the Combat Tag that resulted in you not dropping loot if you entered combat by hitting someone else, but not getting hit back, and then leaving. You should now correctly drop loot.
- Fixed an issue with enchanted gear and crafting/inventory slots.
Items listed here are issues that a developer has been assigned to fix and is actively being worked on. None of these issues are listed in any discernible order, and this is only meant to serve as a running list of in-progress bugs/issues that are known and actively receiving attention by a developer.
- Fixed a conflict between the ‘Collect’ custom enchant and Crop Hoppers, as well as a similar issue involving netherwart. Both of these fixes will go live as of tonight’s reboot.
- We’ve made another attempt at a fix for the 1.7.10 compatibility issues. It will be released with tonight’s reboot. Hopefully this will be a more permanent solution, but either way we’ll continue tracking the issue to see if it breaks again.
- We’re deploying a fix for players getting stuck in invisible blocks on Caden when mining in the nether/using super breaker or other powerful picks. This will go live with tonight’s reboot.
- Working on a quick patch to make AFK accounts in spawn invisible.
- Working on a new method of claiming your crate keys from voting.
- Working on adding a countdown to the boss-bar at the top of the screen for when a reboot occurs.
- Working on some economic issues with /shop and /resources when you’re near the bal-top.
- Working on clearing /back locations on relog and then allowing the command to be used in enemy or neutral territory. This will help raiders loot their raids without allowing them to use their /back as a long-term homeset.
- Working on a fix for some issues with information being duplicated or printed incorrectly to the scoreboards across the realms.
Until next week,
Logic // Management Team