Every Wednesday we post updates on what we've been up to behind the scenes to improve Desteria. Let's get right into it! There may be some overlap between changelogs as we're constantly implementing changes, but everything will be listed at the end of the day.
- Tweaked /prestige to only allow usage at the class-selection area. This way users do not get locked out of using commands if they cancel their teleport to their master after using /prestige.
- Fixed a type of exploit that allowed users to mine around inside walls in each other’s territory with the assistance of vote or completionist fly.
- Added a /collect GUI to hold crates you receive from voting if your inventory is full.
- New Auren map released!
- Insiding once again became illegal across all realms.
- Temporary donator rank was added - ‘Divine’.
- ‘SPAWNERS’ permission was added to /f perms.
- Redundant /f perms were removed. Ex: Allies, ‘INVITE’ permission.
- Re-allowed co-leaders innate access to /f perms for usage on ranks lower than themselves.
- Re-added CoreProtect for usage by Moderators+.
- Staff Wave!
- Fixed a number of issues with crates distributing the wrong rewards.
- Faction, Vote, and Completionist fly should now correctly disable if a neutral user enters a radius of the flying user.
- June Top-Voters were announced!
- Fixed an edge-case that prevented cursed enchantments from working correctly in non-inventory GUIs.
- Fixed an issue with period announcements and other messages being double-sent on Caden & Hub 2.
- Resolved an issue that rendered rank notes and gems unusable.
- Fixed a bug that gave the ‘ITEMS’ permission within /f perms jurisdiction over block placement inappropriately.
- Fixed an issue where owner-claims prevented neutral and enemy users from being able to place C-Eggs.
- Fixed an issue that allowed for a faction to have multiple leaders.
- Added faction-relation-colors to users' names on /near.
- Faction owner claims now show up as a darker green than normal claims on /f map.
- Darkness and Ragnarok enchantments should no longer inappropriately affect allies.
- Re-fixed a previous issue where players were unable to C-Egg underneath other spawners due to an error message claiming they lacked a certain permission.
- Fixed a number of issues surrounding 3x3 picks.
- They now correctly break spawners.
- They no longer break bedrock.
- All command aliases should now be functional.
- Fixed an issue that spammed messages into chat on Besen when users tried to enter the class portal.
- Fixed an issue on Caden that broke /prestige.
Items listed here are issues that a developer has been assigned to fix and is actively being worked on. None of these issues are listed in any discernible order, and this is only meant to serve as a running list of in-progress bugs/issues that are known and actively receiving attention by a developer.
- Working to force-respawn users after 10s on the death spawn to prevent dead bodies from preventing gen-bucket usage.
- Working on Divine Kit being unusable.
- Working on removing Divine donator ranks’ access to the /color command.
- Still working on a fix to once again allow 1.7.10 compatibility.
- Working on some economic issues with /shop and /resources when you’re near the bal-top.
- Working on a patch to make AFK accounts in spawn invisible.
- Working on clearing /back locations on relog and then allowing the command to be used in enemy or neutral territory. This will help raiders loot their raids without allowing them to use their /back as a long-term homeset.
- ...and more!
Until next week,
Logic // Management